March Bible Study 2004 NTO Cover Sheet
Revelation 21:1 AND I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
My heart is heavy for the youth in this corrupt world we live in! The youth of this world is fighting daily the powers of the enemy, and many are losing the battle! You know the older peoples of the world are suppose to guide the young people in the right direction! Many of the older people have gotten their sense of right and wrong confused, and they are leading the young in the wrong direction! I know that all of us make mistakes with the youth in our lives, we do this because we are human, but if we are christians we should allow God to lead us in every situation. When we realize we have made a mistake concerning our young adults and youth we need to do whatever is needed to make it right again. We should lay the pride aside and get going in the right direction again. I look around me and see children that have been cast aside because their parents are too caught up in their drugs, or alcohol to care for them. The children get in their way, so they shove them off on relatives, or friends, or anyone who will take them for a little awhile, or longer in some cases. God have mercy on those that cast aside their little ones for their own earthly lusts!
Look around you youth, look around you young adults, this is the world we are giving you to live in! We have allowed it to become a corrupt and Godless place, and now we leave it to you! Our God is being removed from our government, God is no longer allowed in our schools, what is this telling our young adults and youth?? The Ten Commandments offend people so we can't have them in public government buildings, what is this telling our young adults and youth?? State governments are allowing women to marry women and men to marry men and this is an abomination of God, but yet our leaders are allowing it, what is this telling our young adults and youth?? Millions of unborn babies are being MURDERED every year in this great nation called the United States of America and the government says it's OK, what is this telling out young adults and youth?? Parents are told if you whip your child it is child abuse and your child can be taken away from you if it's reported and proven, yet, the schools are giving away free condoms, and birth control pills, what is this telling our young adults and youth?? From what I understand, drugs, alcohol abuse, homosexuality, immoral acts, ungodly language, and perverted speech and gestures have become an everyday occurance in our public schools and nothing is being done about it, what is this telling our young adults and youth?? What have we allowed to happen to our society?? What are we giving to our children?? What are we teaching our young adults?? How can we stand idly by and let our children, and grandchildren face what's coming without even a protest on our part?? My God what have we done, what have we allowed to happen, what can we do to stop this corruption that we have allowed to overcome our society?? Is it too late to fix it?? We have allowed our country to become Sodom and Gomorah!! My God have mercy on us, My God I am so, so sorry!! Forgive me Lord for my part in allowing this to happen!! Forgive me Lord! I apologize to the young adults, and youth in this our United States of America, I am so, sorry for doing this to you! I am so sorry for leaving this mess for you to deal with! If we had only spoken up sooner maybe you would'nt have to face this horrible ungodly society, but we sat by and allowed the enemy to gain control of our nation, and now look!!
I don't know what else to say to the young adults and youth except look to God, keep your eye's upon the Lord. Read his word daily, do not allow the ungodly youth of this nation to steer you from your destiny with God. But, instead, try to steer them to the Lord. They don't hate God, they have simply never met him! They don't hate you, they just don't understand how someone could be happy in todays world, they just need to meet Jesus! Remember, until they give their heart to God they will not understand you, they will not understand the way you think, the way you talk, the way you live, the reason you are happy, the reason you love others, they have to know God to understand these things about you!! Don't be discouraged by their remarks, or their actions, or gestures! Remember, they are being guided by the enemy, and your mission as a child of God is to win them over to God! Will they laugh at you when you talk to them about God, Yes! Will they call you names when you talk to them about God, Yes! Will they curse, and blasphemy the Lord when you talk to them about God, Yes! Will they make fun of you because you love God, Yes! Will they become like you and love God when they give their heart to God, Yes! Pray daily young adults and youth! Don't allow the enemy to fool you, discourage you, or trick you into falling away from God, BECAUSE where you spend eternity (FOREVER) is at stake!! Hold fast to your belief, do not weaken in your faith, believe the word of God and live it no matter what!! Perhaps you can fix this mess we have allowed to overcome our society. But, I don't think so, I believe this is the end days, I believe the bible is soon to be fulfilled, I believe you are the Joshua Generation, I believe Jesus will return for his church soon, I believe you are the generation that will be crossing over, I believe you are the last generation that will be living on this old earth! Revelation 21:1 AND I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Heavenly Father, our Almighty God, Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, our Creator, we stand before you this day Lord with our hearts open to you, we ask you Lord to move into our hearts and lives completely!! God take control of our lives, Father we surrender to you!! We give our lives to you, you guide us, you give us the right words, the right thoughts, the right steps, the right lives! My Lord we only want to do what you would have us do. We realize we are fighting the prince of darkness, and he has launched an attack against your church. In recent months the attack has become intense leading us to believe that something mighty is about to happen! I pray Father you strengthen us every one, God give strength to those that ask for it with a pure heart! Forgive those that ask forgiveness with a pure heart! I ask you my Lord to answer the prayers of those that ask with a pure heart! Lord prepare us for the coming battles, make us stronger in you daily. Allow us to understand that each battle we win only makes us stronger in you! Father I rejoice for the battles I fight, I thank you for your strength to win them, I praise you my God, and I know that in the end all will be fine, through you we win!! Thank you my Saviour, In Jesus holy name I pray, A-men'
March Bible Study 2004 Questions NTO
This Month's Book Is Luke:
1. __________as they __________ them unto __________ us, which from the __________ were __________, and ministers of the __________.
2. What did Gabriel say to Zach-a-ri'-as because he didn't believe his words? On Back >>>>
3. Who is this verse talking about? "And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, and was in the deserts till the day of his shewing unto Israel."____________
4. There was a tax decreed when Cy-re'-ni-us was governor of Syria. Who decreed the tax? ___________ ___________.
5. Why did Joseph have to go to Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth? _________ ________ ________ ________ ________ _______ _________ _________ ________ __________.
6. Who said this? Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:" ____________
7. True or False: And jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." ____________
8. Who said this? "Exact no more than that which is appointed you."____________
9. Who had john the baptist lcoked up in prison? ____________
10. What relation was Mat'-that to Jesus? ____________________
11. In what verse can I find all of these names? "Na'-chor, Tha'-ra, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob." ____________:___
12. Who led Jesus into the wilderness after he returned from Jordan? ________ _________
13. Who is this verse talking about? "And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong." ____________
14. There was a man in the synagogue with a spirit of an unclean devil, now what did the unclean spirit say to Jesus? On Back >>>>>>>
15. What did Jesus do to heal Simon's wife's Mother? _________ _________ __________
16. How many ships were standing by the lake of Gen-nes'-a-ret?____________
17. What did a certain man full of leprosy say to Jesus when he fell on his face, and besought him? __________ _________ _________ _________, __________ __________ _________ _________ _________.
18. Where is this verse? "Whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Rise up and walk? Luke___:___
19. Who is Jesus talking about in Luke 6:4?____________
20. Why did the whole multitude seek (Want) to touch Jesus? _________ ________ ________ _________ _______.
21. What are we to do to those that curse us?_________ ________. And what should we do for those that despitefully use us? _________ ________ _________.
22. Where did Jesus go after he had ended all of his sayings in the audience of the people? _____________
23. Complete this verse: "________ _________ ___________ ______ _______ _________ _______: _________ _________ _________ _________, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That God hath visited his people.
24. Where is this verse? "And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven. Luke___:___
25. Who was with Jesus as he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God? ____________ ____________
26. In what verse did Jesus say: "Where is your faith?" Luke___:___
27. What did Jesus say to give the young maid after he had risen her from the dead? ___________
28. Who did some of the people think Jesus was? __________, ___________, ________ ________ _________.
29. Where is this verse? "And he straitly charged them, and commanded them to tell no man that thing;" Luke___:___
30. What did Jesus say to the man that wanted to go home and bid them farewell that were at home at his house? On Back >>>>>>>>
31. In what verse can I find all of these words? "1. sackcloth, 2. Si'-don, 3. Tyre, 4. Beth-sa'-i-da, 5. Cho-ra'-zin. Luke___:___
32. Who stood up and tempted Jesus, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? _______ _______ __________
33. Who did Jesus say this to? "Thou art careful and troubled about many things: ___________
34. Unscramble this verse: "before his friend I set him? For mine is nothing to me, and in a journey to have come of" On Back >>>>>>
35. Who said this? "Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it."____________, and in What verse? Luke____:____
36. Who began to urge Jesus vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things? ________ _______ __________
37. Complete this verse: "Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, _________ ________ _________ _________ ________ ________ ________ __________ _________ _________ _________ ________ ________.
38. Who said this? "Speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me." ________ _______ _____ __________
39. Where is this verse? "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division." Luke____:____
40. Explain what was wrong with the woman Jesus was talking to in this verse. "Woman thou art loosed from thine infirmity." Write on back of paper. >>>>>
41. After Jesus had spoken of doing good things on the Sabbath, and after he had spoken these things, who was ashamed ____________, and who rejoiced __________ ____________?
42. Fill in the blank: "__________ __________ ye begin __________ say __________ have __________ and drunk in __________ presence, __________ thou hast __________ in __________ streets."
43. Who did Jesus say this to? "Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath day?"___________ ________ ___________
44. Who said this? "Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God."___________ _________ _______ _________ _______ ________ _______ _________ __________.
45. Complete this verse: "So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh _________ ________ ________ _________ ___________, _________ __________ _________ ___________ ___________.
46. In the parable about the 100 sheep, and the one that was lost, why did Jesus say the owner of the sheep would rejoice? _________ ________ _________ _________ _________ ________ ________ _________.
47. In the parable about the woman that lost the piece of silver, what did she do to find it? ________ ________ _________ _________ _________ __________ __________.
48. Where is this verse? "And he called one of the servants and asked what these things meant." Luke : 49. What did the rich man accuse his steward of wasting?____________ __________
50. Who is this part of a verse talking about? "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other." ____________ ________ ___________
51. Who was Jesus talking to in this verse? "If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."_______________
52. In what verse did Jesus say this? "I trow not." Luke : Bonus Question: Worth 5 Points. What does the word trow mean? ____________
53. How many of the ten lepers gave glory to God for their cleansing?____________
54. What happened the same day that Lot went out of Sodom? _________ _________ ________ ________ _________ _______ _________.
55. True or False: "And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?" __________
56. What did the disciples do when they brought infants unto Jesus for him to touch them? _________ _________
57. Who said this? "Lo, we have left all, and follow thee."__________
58. What did Zac-chae'-us do to see Jesus? _________ __________ __________ ________ _________.
59. What were the two disciples to say if anyone ask why they losed the colt? _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___________ ____________.
60. What did Jesus do when he went into the temple?_________ _________ _________ _________ ________ _______ ________. And, what did he say to them that he did this to? ________ ________ _________, __________ _________ _______ _________ __________ ________ __________: _________ _________ _________ _________ _______ ______ ______ _____ _________.
61. Who did Jesus say this to? "Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things."________ _______ ______ _______.
62. Where is this verse? "Is it lawful for us to give tribute unto Caesar, or no?" Luke____:____
63. True or False: "For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him."____________
64. In what verse did Jesus say this? "Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all:" Luke____:____
65. Fill in the Blanks: "And he said, __________ heed that ye be not __________: for many shall __________ in my __________, saying I am __________; and the time __________ near: __________ ye not therefore __________ them.
66. Where is this verse? "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake." Luke____:____
67. Who sought how they might kill Jesus because they feared the people? _______ ________ ________ _______
68. Who were Peter and John to say this to?"The Master saith unto thee, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat the passover with my disciples?"_______ __________ ________ ________ _________.
69. In what verse did Peter say this? "Woman, I know him not." Luke____:____
70. Who said this? "What need we any further witness? for we ourselves have heard of his own mouth." __________ __________ _________ _________ _________
71. Who said this? "We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King." _________ _________ _________
72. What did Pilate say he would do unto Jesus and then let him go?___________ ___________
73. What did the centurion say when he saw what was done, and glorified God? ____________ __________ __________ ________ __________ ____________
74. Where is this verse? "And their words seemed to them as idle tales, and they believed them not." Luke ____:____
75. Complete this verse: "And it came to pass, while he blessed them, ________ ________ ________ ________ ________, ______ _________ _________ _________ ________.
Give yourself 10 Points if you read the entire book of Luke____________.
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
Ph: 276-963-8053 E-mail: email@example.com