March 2004 Bible Study GTR Cover Sheet
This month God has led me to different scriptures in the book of Romans, but all of them have a special meaning.
Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith as it is written, THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH.
Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
Romans 4:17 (As it is written, I HAVE MADE THEE A FATHER OF MANY NATIONS,) before him who he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 7:12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Romans 9:33 As it is written, BEHOLD, I LAY IN SI'-ON A STUMBLINGSTONE AND ROCK OF OFFENCE: AND WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH ON HIM SHALL NOT BE ASHAMED.
Romans 10:13 FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.
Romans 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Romans 14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
Romans 15:1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.
Romans 16:16 Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you.
Heavenly Father, I ask you my God to forgive me for my sins, forgive my trespasses, and transgressions against you Father, also my Lord I say Praise and Glory to you, and to your name. I would never worship, nor praise no other my Lord, you are the King of kings, and the Lord of lords, and we exalt you my Almighty God! I ask you my Lord to bring a revival to our land, pour out your loving Spirit Lord, fill us anew with the fire of the Holy Spirit, restore our burning desire for you Lord, instill in each of us that craving to know you more, and more, that craving that cannot be satisfied by simple worldly things but only by your mighty presence. Open the windows of heaven and let your awesome power rain down on us my Lord! Drench us in your love, soak us with your compassion, overcome us with your peace, and overwhelm us with joy!! Bring your radiant presence into our midst Father, overpower these earthly bodies with your Spirit and do your great works in us, bring us even closer to what you see us as my Lord, make us better than we were yesterday, strengthen our faith, out belief, our unending love for you, allow us my God to continue to praise and worship you until that great day when Jesus returns for his church! I pray God you move in the lives of everyone reading this prayer, and that you answer the prayers of your children who pray with a pure heart! I thank you Lord, I worship you, and my praise will never be for no other. In the holy name of Jesus I pray, A-men'
March Bible Study 2004 GTR Questions
This Months Books : Judges, Ruth, I Samuel, II Samuel, I Kings, II Kings
1. After the death of Joshua who's hand did God deliver the land into?___________
2. True or False: "And they forsook the LORD, and served Ba'-al and Ash'-ta-roth."____________
3. How many years did the children of Israel serve Chu'-shan-rish-a-tha'-im for doing evil in the sight of God?________
4. What did Ja'-el give to Sis'-e-ra to drink instead of water? ____________
5. What is Ki'-shon? __________ __________ __________
6. In what Book, Chapter, and Verse did the Lord say this? "Go in this thy might, and thou shalt save Israel from the hand of the Mid'-i-an-ites: have not I sent thee? ____________:____
7. What was the name of the altar that Gideon built unto the Lord, and unto this day it is yet in Oph'-rah?__________ ___________
8. Who slayed Ze'-bah and Zal-mun'-na? ____________
9. Who was Ga'-al the son of?____________
10. Where is this verse? "And Ja'-ir died, and was buried in Ca'-mon." ___________:___
11. How many children did Jeph'-thah have when he came to Miz'-peh? ____________
12. Who said this? "I and my people were at great strife with the children of Ammoni and when I called you, ye delivered me not out of their hands." ____________
13. What was Samson's father's name? ____________
14. Who said this? "Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness." _____________
15. What did Samson slay a thousand men with? _______ ________ _____________ ______ _______ ________
16. What was the name of the woman in the valley that Samson Loved? _____________
17. Who was the god of the Philistines?____________
18. Where Can I find this verse? "Then said Mi'-cah, Now know I that the Lord will do me good, seeing I have aLevite to my preist." ____________:___
19. Who was Jonathan the son of _________________, and who was Jonathan's grandfather?_______________
20. How many pieces did the Levite divide his concubine into? ____________
21. On what day did the children of Israel defeat the children of Benjamin?_______________
22. How many young virgins were found among the inhabitants of Ja'-besh-gil'-e-ad? _________ ___________
23. Who said this? "Surely we will retunr with thee unto thy people."___________ __________________
24. Where is this verse? "So she kept fast by the maidens of Bo'-az to glen unto the end of barley harvest and of wheat harvest; and dwelt with her mother in law." _____________:___
25. Who said this? "And now it is true that I am thy near kinsman: howbeit there is a kinsman nearer than I."__________
26. Who became the nurse unto the son of Ruth and Bo'-az?________________
27. Who said this? "I will not go up until the child is weaned, and then I will bring him, that he may appear before the LORD, and there abide for ever." ____________
28. True or false: "And the LORD came, and sat, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; and I shall listen." __________
29. Who was reaping their wheat harves in the valley and lifted up their eye's, and saw the ark. and rejoiced to see it? _________ ________ _______________
30. How many years did the ark abide in Kir'-jath-je'-a-rim? _________________
31. Where did Samuel commune with Saul after they were come down from a high place into the city?_________ ________ _________ ______ _________ _________
32. What was the condition that Na'-hash wanted before he would make a covenant with the men of Ja'-besh? _______ _______ ________ ________ _______ _______ ________ ________ ________.
33. True or False: "And Saul said, Bring hither a burnt offering to me, and peace offerings. And he offered the burnt offering."____________
34. Who said this?"I will not return with thee: for thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord hath rejected thee from being king over Israel."____________
35. How tall was Go-li'-ath? _________ ________ _______ _____ ________
Bonus Question worth 5 Points: How tall was Go-li'-ath in todays measurements? (Feet-Inches)___________ Hint: A Cubit is 18 inches, a span is 8 inches.
36. Where is this verse? "And it was told Saul, saying, Behold, David is at Na'-ioth in Ra'-mah."____________:____
37. Who's sword did David take from the priest? ____________
38. Who was A-bi'-a-thar the son of? ____________
39. Where was Samuel buried. _________ _________ ________ __________
40. What city did A'-chish give to David? ______________
41. Fill in the Blank: So ____________ and his __________ rose up early to depart in the ____________, to return into the ____________ of the ____________. And the Phi-lis'-tines went up to ____________.
42. Where did the Phi-lis'-tines put Saul's armour after he was killed?____________ ___________.
43. How old was Ish-bo'-sheth when he began to reign over Israel? __________________
44. Who said this? "How much more, when wicked men have slain a righteous person in his own house upon his bed? shall I not therefore now require his blood of your hand, and take you away from the earth?"____________
45. Who said this? "How glorious was the king of Israel to day, who uncovered himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly uncovereth himself." _________________
46. How many Syrians did David Slay when they came to succour Had-ad-e'-zer king of Zo'-bah?__________ ___________ ___________ ___________
47. Where is this verse? "And Jo'-ab drew nigh, and the people that were with him, unto the battle against the Syrians: and they fled before him."____________:___
48. Who said this? "Thou art the man." ______________
49. Who did the king say this to? "Go to thine house, and I will give charge concerning thee." ______________
50. Who said this? "God save the king, God save the king."____________
51. How many darts did Jo'-ab thrust into Ab'-sa-lom's heart?_____________
52. Who was Be-nai'-ah the son of? ________________
53. Where is this verse? "And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind." ____________:____
54. In what verse can I find these four names? "1. Gil'-e-ad, 2. Tah'-tim-hod'-shi. 3. Dan-ja'-an, 4. Zi'-don.__________:____
55. Who did king David make king over Israel in his stead?____________
56. What kind of women came and stood before king Solomon when he was in jerusalem? ______________
57. Who gave Solomon cedar trees and fir trees according to all his desire?______________
58. Who's daughter did Solomon take to wife?______________
59. True Or False: "And Solomon built Ge'-zer, and Beth-ho'-ron the nether," ____________
60. Who did Solomon make ruler over all the charge of the house of Joseph? ____________
61. Who said this? "Come home with me, and refresh thyself, and I will give thee a reward."_________ __________
62. Where can I find this verse? "Then he said unto him, Come home with me, and eat bread."___________:___
63. What was in Sa-ma'-ri-a when E-li'-jah went to shew himself unto Ahab?_________ ___________
64. Who said this? "Go, return on thy way to the wilderness of Damascus: and when thou comest, anoint Haz'-a-el to be king over Syria."____________ Who was it said to? ____________
65. What will happen to him that dieth of Ahab in the city?_________ _________ _________ __________
66. True or False: "And king Je-ho'-ram went out of Sa-ma'-ri-a the same time, and numbered all Israel."__________
67. Who stood at the door of E-li'-sha with his horses and his chariots?_____________
68. Unscramble this verse: "the people fell and for him: so he trode in the gate, And unto him it died. out upon" On Back >>>>>>
69. What did the watchman on the tower of Jez'-re-el spy? ________ ________ ________ ________
70. Who did Je-hosh'-e-ba steal from among the king's sons to keep him from being slain? ______________
71. Where can I find this? "but every man shall be out to death for his own sins." ___________:___, and who said it? ____________
72. In what year did Shal-ma-ne'-ser king of Assyria come up agains Sa-ma'-ri-a, and besiege it? ___________ _________
73. The Lord brought the shadow ten degrees backward by which it had gone down in the dial of ___________
74. True or False: "And he brake in pieces the idols, and cut down the altars, and filled their homes with the flesh of men."____________
75. Who did E'-vil-me-ro'-dach king of Babylon lift up out of prison?___________ _______ ______ ________
Give yourself 10 Points if you read all the books for this month.____________
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
Ph: 276-963-8053 E-mail: email@example.com