January 2004 Regular Bible Study Cover Sheet This months books are: Genesis, Exodus, Levitucus. The Lord showed me that I was attempting to take on too much, therefore I will be doing one Regular Bible Study, and one New Testament Only Bible Study in 2004, however, instead of 4 seperate studies with 50 questions on each study, there will be 2 studies with 75 questions on each study, this will reduce the amount of questions on the studies, but still give you more questions that the studies had to begin with. You know sometimes we can try to do more for God than he wants us to at that time, and this is what happened to me, I thought that the more I did for God the more I could spread his word, and glorify him. But, God showed me that we can attempt to do more than we are capable of at certain times, we need to pray and then wait upon the Lord. I realized I was having trouble with the studies in April 2003, but I continued on with all 4 studies. In August 2003 I ask God what the problem was because I was still having a terrible time getting the studies printed, and out on time. I knew I must wait upon the Lord, and sometimes God is teaching us patience, and endurance, but he will always answer you if you listen! God spoke to me, and told me to, "Listen for the answer was coming", I listened carefully to every sermon, every conversation about God, and his word, I listened when God spoke with me. By November I was thinking I had missed the answer, and again ask God what was wrong, explaining to him that I must have not been listening, and I had missed the answer. God, again said (In a more stern manner), "I told you the answer was coming, Listen!" In the middle of November my pastor taught about taking on more than God has given us, he explained that sometimes we are so caught up in God and his word that we attempt to do more than we are capable of doing because we love the Lord so much, and we want to do all we can for him. When we do this, we are missing the point, we are doing so much, that we can't do any of what we are doing the way God wants it done! This was my answer! I was trying to do too much, and I needed to cut back on some of what I was doing. This way I could do it much better, and do it the way God wants it done. I was also taking away time from what God has next in my life, I wasn't allowing myself to move forward because I was too busy with what I was doing to attempt anything more. The bible studies are not the only things I am cutting back on, but that is all that affects the people that are doing the studies.
As usual I will be praying for each and every one doing the studies, but I am also this year making it clear that I will be praying special prayers for anyone that request them. I have a list of names I call out before God every night as I pray. This list is people I know that need God to move on certain things in their lives, some of the things I do not know what they are, but God does. When I add someone to the list I ask god to move on the situation in their life, and then after that I thank God for fixing the situation, or for the healing, or for the deliverance, because God heard me the first time I ask him to move on the situation, from then on I thank him for fixing it! I have faith that God will answer the prayers of his children, but that it will be in his perfect time, not ours! People are very impatient, we want it right now! We need to learn to wait upon the Lord, and know he will answer our prayers, know he will fix our problems, cure our sickness, deliver us from the yokes of satan, because he will! Many times people give up on getting their prayers answered, and they stop thanking God for the answer, when this happens they have lost their faith that God answers prayers and their prayer most likely will not be answered. No matter how long it takes never stop thanking God for answering your prayers, and never, never stop believing that they will be answered! We must get our minds to realize that time is not important, we think that we need to get results right now because time is short!! Although I believe that our time of living in the flesh, and lusting after the things of the flesh is short, time itself is eternal! We need to realize that time will never end! God does not work in time, time does not hinder God, for God can move back and forth in time as he wills, God does not consider time, so therefore we should also consider time as eternal. I try to compare my time here on earth as a drop of water in the ocean compared to forever, but even eventually every drop of water in the ocean could be counted, eternity can not be measured, nor counted, eternity is infinite it never ends! Throughout the ENDLESS ages! So God will do things in his time, so let's jsut ask him for the answers, and then thank him for the results of our prayers even after they are answered!
Micah 7:7 Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: My God will hear me.
When we consider God and his infinite Love, Wisdom, and Power in this coming new year, let's ask for more love for each other, and for those lost in the darkness of the world, let's ask for compassion for those we see hurting and suffering around us because the world is full of suffering, let's ask for understanding of those that come against us and pray that their blinded eye's will be opened to the true love of God, especially our brother's and sister's in the body of Christ that try to kill us thinking they are doing God a favor, I am not talking about killing us bodily, but killing our Spirit of God by, destroying our faith by lies and untruths, by deciet, and misguiding those that are easily influenced in the church! Let's ask to see through God's eye's, let's pray to see the way Jesus saw when he walked the earth, let's pray to understand the way Jesus understood, to love the way Jesus loved, to have compassion the way Jesus had compassion, let's pray to be as Jesus was when he walked among us in the flesh! I realize we can not be perfect in the flesh as Jesus was, but we can strive to be, we can do our very best to be as Jesus was, I know God would be very pleased if we did this. Let's put aside our petty differences, our trivial problems, our little disagreements with each other, and let's worship God, let's live for the Lord knowing that we are going to spend eternity with God in a place that our human minds cannot even imagine. Our piddly problems, and troubles here on earth are nothing to our Almighty God! So therefore let's not even consider these little problems! Let's give these little troubles, and problems to God with the understanding that he will fix them, and he will! Because we are talking about the God of Adam, and Eve, of Abraham, and of Isaac, and Jacob, and Rebeka, the God of Moses, and Aaron, the God of Tim, and Sherry, of Terry, and Anita, the God of Ruby, and Ema, of Venus, and Missy, of Fumi, and Teddy, of Marie, and Minerva, of Virginia, and Nancy, of Roy, and Ricky, of Janet, and Jessie, of Mary and Amanda, of Donna and Vivian, of Carol, and Alice, of Faye, and Trula, of Lorraine, and Alvie, of Allen, and Tonya, of Tammy, and Tami, of Pam, and Julia, of Kathy, and Sabrina, of Joyce, and Kim, of Walter, and Lisa, of Becky and Bernice, of Bernard E., and Gloria, of Priscilla, and Pricilla, of Debra, and Wayne, of Doris, and Esther, Of Bernard L., and Kenneth, of Sharon, and Kaye, of Linda, and Pat, of Brenda, and Susan, Of Jerline, and Charles, of Phyllis, and Teresa, of Rhonda, and Shirley, of Shelia, and Melodie, of Joan, and Lola, of Louella, and Marjorie, of Sarah, and Pearl, of Dorse, and Ruth, of Sandy, and Debbie, of Grady, and Pauline, of Clifford, and David, of Charlotte, and Felecia, of Nikki, and LauraBeth, of Freda, and Cathy, of Kody, and Tiffany, of Zeke, and Zak, of Justin, and Lynn, of Josh, and William, Ronnie, and Redda, of Bobby, and Randy, the God of all creation, the ALMIGHTY , ALPHA and OMEGA, JEHOVAH, Our God!!! We praise you God!
Heavenly Father, as I come before you this day my God, I ask you Lord to forgive me for any trespass, or transgression that I may have done against you, or against anyone on earth. I ask you Father that I be forgiven for anything I may have said, thought, or done that was not in your will, or your way, and I thank you lord for that forgiveness, Thank you God! My Lord I praise you, worship you, and love you, for you are my God, I have no other Gods, I worship no one else, I praise no one else, because you my Lord are God! I give to you my Lord my life, I surrender it to you God, Lord I pray you use me to do your will, use me Father to accomplish what you want done through me by you, Father all I do is for your glory, because you God deserve the glory! For there would be nothing if not for you, we would not exist if not for you, we owe you everything my Lord, so God I want my place in heaven, I want to live for eternity in your presence, I want what you have for me in heaven, so God use me now, so that I can have these things you promised us, God use me now, so that others will see your love and come into the light of Christ and have these promises you promised us in heaven. I am your's my Father, Use me! God, I pray for boldness, courage, understanding, knowledge, wisdom, compassion, love, and the words I need to speak when witnessing for you! I ask you God to move in the lives of everyone reading this, and instill in them your Love, because when your Love is there, all else will follow! Thank you my God, and bless those reading these words! In the holy name, the name above all other names I pray, in the name of Jesus I pray, A-men
January 2004 Bible Study
Genesis To Revelation (GTR) In A Year
Every Month There Will Be 75 Questions To Answer
Answer The Questions And Return The Study To:
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
Phone: 276-963-8053 E-mail: email@example.com
Please include a Self Addressed Stamped (.60 cent) Envelope Each Month
This Months Questions Are From The Books Of: Genesis, Exodus, and Leviticus
1. What was the first thing God spoke into existence?________
2. Where is this verse? "And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him." __________:___
3. Who said this? "Ye shall not surely die:? ________ __________
4. Now Cain dwelt in the land of Nod, was Nod North, East, South, or West of Eden?__________
5. How old was Adam when Seth was Born? _____________
6. Who said this, and who was it said to? "The end of all flesh is come before me." __________ ________
7. What happened on this date? "The second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month" ________ ________ _______.
8. In what verse can I find all of these names? 1. Assh'-ur, 2. Nin'-e-veh, 3. Re-ho'-both, 4. Ca'-lah. __________:___
9. God said this to who? "Unto thy seed will give this land:"____________
10. Where is this verse? "And Mel-chiz'-e-dek king of Sa'-lem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God." __________:___
11. What was the name of Sarai's handmaid, an Egyptian?__________
12. What did Abraham want sarai to make upon the hearth? __________
13. Who was the king of Ge'-rar that thought Sarai was Abraham's sister? __________
14. What did Abraham name the place he went to sacrifice Isaac? ____________
15. What did Rebekah do when she saw Isaac? _________ _______ _______ _______.
16. Read genesis 26:11, who was A-bim'-e-lech talking about in this verse? _________ and _________
17. In Jacobs dream who was ascending and descending on the ladder? _________ _____ _______
18. What was the name of the sixth son Leah bare Jacob? ____________
19. In what verse did Jacobs Name get changed to Israel? __________:___
20. Where is this verse? "And they said, Should he deal with our sister as with an harlot?"__________:___
21. Where did Esau take his wives from?________ _________ ________ __________
22. What did Ta'-mar ask as a pledge from Judah until he sent the kid from the flock?__________ __________ ____________ __________
23. Who got hanged, and who didn't in the dreams that Joseph interpretated?__________ got hanged, __________ didn't get hanged.
24. Which one of Joseph's brother's did he have bound and kept until the others returned with Benjamin?__________
25. In what Book, Chapter, and Verse does Joseph reveal to his brothers who he is?__________:___
26. What did Israel say to Joseph when he saw he was alive? ________ ________ ________ ________, _________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________, ________ _________ _________ ________ ________.
27. Who said this? "Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head."__________
28. Where was Jacob buried? _________ ______ _______ ________, ______ ________ ________ _______ _______ _________ _________ ____________.
29. How old was Joseph when he died? __________
30. Who wrote the book of Exodus?__________
31. In what Book, Chapter, and Verse did Pharaoh say this? "Every son that is born ye shall cast into the river, and every daughter ye shall save alive."____________:___
32. How many daughters did the priest of Mid'-i-an have?___________
33. What was the name of Moses and Zip-po'-rah's first son? ____________
34. True or False: "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."________
35. Where did the Lord tell Aaron to go and meet Moses at? ________ ________ __________.
36. Who said this? "Ye are idle, ye are idle.____________
37. Unscramble this verse: "LORD the seven smitten were after the days fulfilled, And had that river." ___________________________________________________________________
38. How many days journey into the wilderness did Moses and the children of Israel want to go to sacrifice unto our God? _________________
39. Which wind brought the locust upon the land of Egypt?__________ _________
40. What did God tell the children of Israel to eat for the Lord's passover?________ _______ _______ _______ ________.
41. Where can I find this verse? "The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace."__________:___
42. What is between E'-lim and Si'-nai?________ ____________ ______ ________
43. True or False: And they judged not the people at all seasons: the hard causes they brought unto Moses, but every small matter they judged not themselves."__________
44. In what Chapter, and Verses of the Book of Exodus can I find the Ten Commandments?Exodus___, Verses:_____________________________________________
45. What does the Book of Exodus say about witches? ________ _______ _______ _______ _______ ______ _______ ______.
46. Referring to the blood from the peace offerings of oxen that was sacrificed unto the Lord, Moses did what with half of the blood, and what with the other half?______________________________________________________________
47. How many taches of gold were to be made to couple the curtains?___________
48. What were to be graved on the two onyx stones?________ ________ _____ ______ __________ _____ ________.
49. What was Moses to use to make an oil of holy ointment? _______ ________ ________ ________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __________ ________.
50. What did the people brake off and take to Aaron?__________ __________ __________
51. How many times a year did all the men children have to appear before the Lord God, the God of Israel?_________
52. How long did Moses stay with God writing the ten commandments? _________ _________ _________ _______ _______.
53. How many curtains were made of goats hair, and what was the goats hair curtains to be used for? ___________, _________ _______ _______ ________ _________ ___________. 00. Bonus Question worth 5 Points: What is a tenon?___________
54. What were the pots, shovels, basons, fleshhooks, and the firepans of the Altar made of?___________
55. Unscramble this verse: "Moses sons and his feet washed Aaron And their hands and and their thereat: ________ _________ ______ ______ _____ _______ _______ ________ ______ ______ _____ _____ _____ ______
56. What kind of fowls were the burnt sacrifice for his offering to the Lord to be?___________ ____ ________ __________
57. Concerning Meat offerings to the Lord, what does the bible say about leaven and honey?_______ _________ ________ ________ _________.
58. Find this verse: "It shall be a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood." ___________:____
59. Unscramble this verse: "confess that thing: And be, he guilty when he shall hath these things, that he shall be in one of sinned in it shall that And he shall be,
60. Find this verse: "All the males among the priests shall eat thereof: it is most holy."___________:___
61. True or False: "And the right shoulder shall ye give unto the priest for an heave offering of the sacrifices of your peace offerings." __________
62. How did Moses sanctify Aaron? ________ _________ _________ ________ _______
63. "What?" came out from before the Lord and consumed upon the altar "What?"_________, __________ _________ ________ ________ _________ ________.
64. True or False: "And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean."__________
65. If a woman who had just had a child could not bring a lamb for a burnt offering, what could she bring instead? ________ ___________ __________ ________ _________ _________.
66. Which hand shall the priest pour some of the log of oil into? _________
67. True or False: "It shall be a sabbath of rest unto you, and ye shall afflict your souls, by a statute for ever."__________
68. If a sacrifice is eaten on the third day, what does God consider it?_____________
69. Find this Verse: "And he shall take a wife in her virginity." ___________:___
70. When is the Lord's passover? _______ _______ ________ ________ _________ _________ ________.
71. What was Shel'-o-mith's mother's name? __________
72. When was the trumpet of the jubilee to sound? ________ __________ ________ ________ ________
73. True or False: "And in all the land of your possession ye shall grant a redemption for the land." __________
74. True or False: "And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword."__________
75. Find this Verse: "None devoted, which shall be devoted of men, shall be redeemed; but shall surely be put to death." ____________:___