December Bible Study 2003 Cover Sheet #1 NTO
Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
God is the same yesterday, today, and forever!! According to Jeremiah 1:5 God knew him before he was formed in the belly, God knew him before he was born, and he was ordained before he was born.
The God that knew Jeremiah before he was born, the God that ordained Jeremiah before he was born, is the same God I serve today, the same God that lives forever and ever throughout the endless ages!! Therefore if God knew Jeremiah before he was born, it only stands to reason that he knew us before we were born also!! Because he is the very same God, and he has not changed!!
I have a question, if God ordains people before they are born, has he ordained you for some task he wants you to perform for him? Has God ordained you to be a prophet? Has he ordained you to be a minister? Has he ordained you to be a pastor? Has he ordained you to be an evangalist? Has God ordained you to sing in a choir? Has God ordained you to prophesy? Has God ordained you to manifest his healing power in? What has God ordained you to do?
Every born again christian has a work to do for the Lord! If you are born again you must do something to expand the kingdom of God here on this earth! Children and young adults, if you find out what God has ordained you to do while you are still young, you will be so much better prepared to face the world as you grow older!
Satan is an attacker of children and young adults, if he can steal your joy, your love, your faith, your belief, and you self confidence then he can steal your soul! Do not allow satan to win when he comes against you, and he will! Rebuke him daily, and command him to flee from you, quote the word of God to him when he attacks and he will be forced to flee from you. Satan can be defeated if we only believe in the Lord God Almighty!!
Children and young adults, get on your faces before God and find out what he wants from you, ask him to show you what he has ordained you to do in his kingdom, he will show you, and when he does do not be afraid for God did not give us a spirit of fear. Thank the Lord for the task he has for you to do, then ask him to guide you through it, allow him to show you the way he wants it done, and listen to God, he will tell you exactly how, when, and what, he wants from you, all you have to do is listen!! So purpose in your heart that you are going to do God's will, God's way, and then move forward in the kingdom of God!!
Prayer: Our heavenly Father, we come before you this day my God with praise, and worship for you and you alone, because you my God are worthy, there is no other that is worthy of my praise God, you and you alone will recieve my praise, and my worship, and you will recieve it forever Father! I ask you my Lord to forgive me of anything I may have said, thought, or done that was not in your will, or your way, and I know that I am forgiven even as I ask, because you said that if we ask forgiveness of our sins that you would cast them away never to be remembered, therefore Father I know they are gone forever, Thank you Lord, thank you! Father I ask that you strengthen the children and young adults in the body of Christ, give them the endurance to withstand the attacks of the enemy, make them strong when things come against them, give them the understanding that satan is the enemy, not their friends or family, let them realize that satan will use anyone, or any circumstance he can to attack them. Let them realize Father that they need to get mad at satan not their friends and family members, Father God instill in them the love of Christ so that when someone does something to them they will not get mad, but that they will pray for that person, and let their love for that person to show, let your love shine from them Lord! God be with them, always stand with them. In the Holy name of Jesus I pray. Amen
December Bible Study 2003 NTO #1 Questions
This Months Book Is: John
1. True or false: "That was the true light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world."_________
2. True or false: "He came unto his own, and his own recieved him."__________
3. Who said this to Jesus? "Whence knowest thou me?"____________
4. What day was there a marriage in Cana of Galilee?_____________
5. The Jews misunderstood Jesus when he said "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." They thought he was talking about the temple of stone that took how many years to build?___________ _______ ________, But he spake of the temple of his body. What verses can I find this information in?John :____ & ___ & ___.
6. Where is this verse? "And needed not that any should testufy of man: for he knew what was in man.:John____:____
7. Who said this to Jesus? "Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him."____________
8. Unscramble this verse: "should God have whosoever he loved For the Son, believeth so that his everlasting begotten world, only gave in but perish, not that"
9. What was the question that arose between some of John's disciples and the Jews?________ _________
10. True or false: "(Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples.)__________
11. How many husbands had the woman at the well had? __________
12. Who said this? "I know that Mes-si'-as cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things."____________
13. Who said this? "It is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed."_________ _________
14. Fill in the blanks: "__________ the __________; for in them ye think ye have __________ life; and they are they which __________ of me."
15. What two verses are these? "And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. I recieve not honour from men. John____:____, and John____:____ . 16. Read John 6:26, and John 6:27. What do you think Jesus was talking about? On back >>>>
17. Who said this? "How can this man give us flesh to eat?" __________ __________
18. Who said this? "Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life."_________ _________
19. Who's doctrine was it that Jesus taught?____________
20. Where is this verse? "And every man went unto his own house. John____:____
21. Fill in the blank: "________ said ________ unto ________, that ________shall________in ________ sins: ________ if ________ believe ________ that ________ am ________, ye ________ die ________ your ________.
22. Where can I find this verse: "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John____:____
23. What caused the division between the Pharisees concerning Jesus?
24. True or False: "The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth greatly for the sheep."________
25. What season was it when they had the feast of dedication at Jerusalem? __________
26. Unscramble this verse: "GODS? IS ARE in Jesus law. I not them. it SAID your YE answered written" >>>>
27. What do you think Jesus meant in this verse? John 11:10 put your answer on the back.>>>
28. Why did Jesus groan in his spirit, and was troubled?________ ________ ________ _________
29. How many days before the passover did Jesus come to Bethany?____________
30. Where is this verse? "For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak." John____:____
31. Which disciple did Jesus tell who would betray him?___________ __________
32. What time of the day was it when Judas Is-car'-i-ot left Jesus to go and betray him?__________
33. Which disciple said this? "Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us."____________
34. What do you think John 15:1 through John 15:7 means? Write on back >>>>>
35. Where are these two verses? "These things I command you, that ye love one another." "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you." John____:____, and John____:____.
36. Complete this verse: "________ ________ _________ ________ _________ _________ _________ __________: _________, the time cometh that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service."
37. True or false: " A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father." __________
38. Who said this? "Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb."________ __________
39. What words did Jesus spake when he lifted up his eye's to heaven and said:
40. Fill in the blank: "Now ________ ________ known that all things ____________ thou hast given me are of ________.
41. Now Ca'-ia-phas was the son in law of An'-nas, which one of these did they take Jesus to first?____________
42. The Jews had a custom during passover, and Pilate knew about this custom, what did Pilate say to the Jews about this custom?
43. What did the chief priest say to Pilate when he ask: Shall I crucify your king?_________ _________ __________ _________ ___________ ___________.
44. Who wrote this and put it on the cross? "JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS."__________
45. What happened when Jesus said: "I thirst." _______ _______ __________ __________.
46. Which disciple was the first to go into the empty tomb after Jesus was raised from the dead by the Father? ____________ _____________.
47. Who did Mary think Jesus was when she first saw him? __________ ___________
48. Who said they would not believe Jesus was risen until he could thrust his hand into the wound in his side? ____________
49. Speaking about the disciples: As soon then as they were come to land, "WHAT did they see?"________ _________ ________ _________ _________, ________ ________ ______ ______, _________ __________.
50. In what verses can I find these sayings? "Feed my lambs."John____:____, "Feed my sheep."John____:____ and John____:____, "Follow me." John____:____.
Give yourself 10 points_________ if you read all of the book of John.
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
Ph: 276-963-8053 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
December Bible Study 2003 NTO #2 Questions
This Months Books Are: Romans, I Corinthians, II Corinthians, Galatians
1. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from __________ to faith: as it is written, THE ________ SHALL LIVE BY ________.
2. But ________, ________, and ________ to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile.
3. Where can I find this verse? "Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus." _____________:____
4. ________ IS THE MAN TO WHOM THE ________ WILL NOT IMPUTE ________.
5. And ________ maketh not ashamed; because the ________ of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the ________ ________ which is given unto us.
6. Where can I find this verse: "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. ____________:____
7. Wherefore the ________ is ________, and the commandment ________, and ________, and ________.
8. For ye have not recieved the spirit of ________ again to ________; but ye have recieved the ________ of adoption, whereby we cry, ________ ________.
9. Where can I find this verse? "Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?" ____________:____
10. And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, HOW __________ ARE THE ________ OF THEM THAT PREACH THE ________ OF ________, AND BRING GLAD ________ OF GOOD THINGS!
11. For if ________ spared not the ________ ________, take heed lest he also ________ ________ ________.
12. ________ them which ________ you: bless, and ________ ________.
13. Let us walk ________, as in the day; not in ________ and ____________, not in chambering and ____________, not in ________ and ________.
14. Finish this verse: "For it is written, AS I LIVE, SAITH THE LORD, ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________, ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ _________.
15. That ye may with ________ ________ and one mouth ________ God, even the ________ of our ________ Jesus Christ.
16. ________ one another with an ________ kiss. The ________ of Christ salute you.
17. That in everyhting ye are ________ by him, in all _________, and in all __________;
18. But God hath ________ them unto us by his ________: for the Spirit __________ ________ things, yea, the deep ________ of God.
19. Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall __________ it, because it shall be ________ by ________; and the fire shall ________ every man's ________ of what sort it is.
20. Where can I find this verse? "For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power." ____________:___
21. And such were some of you: but ye are ________, but ye are ________, but ye are ________ in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the ________ of our ________.
22. But he that is ________ unto the ________ is ________ ________.
23. But if the __________ depart, let him depart. A ________ or a ________ is not under ________ in such cases: but God hath called us to ________.
24. Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. __________ puffeth up, but __________ edifieth.
25. Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one recieveth the prize? ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________.
BONUS QUESTION: WORTH 5 POINTS! "For we being ________ are ________ bread, and ________ body: for we all are ________ of that ________ ________.
26. For if we would ________ ________, we should ________ be ________.
27. For the ________ is not one ________, but ________.
28. And now abideth ________ ________ ________ ________ ________, but the ________ ________ ________ ________ ________.
29. Wherefore, brethren, covet to ________, and forbid ________ to ________ with ________. 30. I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, ________ ________ ________.
31. ________ ye, stand ________ in the ________, quit you like men, be ________.
32. For all the ________ of God in him are ________, and in him ________, unto the glory of God by us.
33. For we are unto God a ________ ________ of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish.
34. Now the Lord is that ________: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is ________.
35. For our light ________, which is but for a ________, worketh for us a far more ________ and ________ weight of glory.
36. In what Book, Chapter, and Verse does it talk about the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal? ____________:___
37. True or false: "Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him."________
38. Now that we are ____________ for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye __________ to God.
39. And what ________ hath Christ with Be'-li-al? or what part hath he that ________ with an ________.
40. For Godly ________ worketh ________ to ________ not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world ________ ________.
41. Therefore, as ye abound in every thing, in ________, and ________, and ________, and in all ________, and in your ________ to us, see that ye abound in this grace also.
42. Being ________ in every thing to all _______________, which causeth through us ______________ to ________.
43. For ________ he that ____________ himself is __________, but whom the ________ ____________.
44. And no marvel; for ________ himself is ____________ into an ________ of ________.
45. Where can I find this verse? "And I will very gladly spend abd be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved." ____________:___
46. For we can do ________ against the ________, but for the ________.
47. For if I build against the things which ________ ________, I make myself a ____________.
48. So then they which be of ________ are ________ with ________ ________.
49. For we through the ________ ________ for the ________ of ____________ by ________.
50. For if a man think himself to be ________, when he is ________, he ________ himself.
Give Yourself 10______ Points If You Read All The Books For This Study.
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
Ph: 276-963-8053 E-Mail: email@example.com
Monthly Bible Study Page CLICK HERE
The Holy Bible On-Line CLICK HERE
Abner Vance's Homepage CLICK HERE
Main Directory Index Page For Abner Vance's Homepage CLICK HERE