November Bible Study 2003 #1 Cover Sheet
God has been dealing with me about something that is so, so important! I am going to say what God has laid on my heart, if it steps on your toes then you are the one God is trying to get something across to!! Remember, if you feel like the pastor, or teacher is saying something that makes you sit back and say: "Hhhmmm, they are talking about me, then you need to listen close, because it could be God's way of telling you something! God has ordained a message just for you, so open your spiritual ears, and eye's and take in what God wants you to know.
I come before you my Lord and ask forgiveness for anything I have said, thought , or done that was not in your will, or your way, I ask you Father to forgive me for my sins, and I know as I ask you for forgiveness my Lord that you are forgiving me. Thank you Father. My Lord I pray that this cover sheet will open the eye's of someone that the devil has blinded, because satan will blind us to the truth if we are not careful. We must stay close to you my God, we must pray, and fast, and praise and worship you Father, we have to keep our eye's looking toward heaven, and following your word my Lord. For as soon as we stop finding time for your word Lord, we will be snared by satan's trap. God allow this cover sheet to be a witness to someone needing their spiritual eye's opened, I thank you my Lord, and I praise you. I worship you my Lord and you alone, I exalt no other, I strive to live by your word my God, yet I know I fall short, I also know Father you are there to pick us up. Thank you Lord for allowing me to be your messenger, thank you my God, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
The youth in the body of God (Church) is being attacked really hard by satan! Satan is coming against the youth with anything he can. Not only does he attack the youth while they are out in the world, but he is attacking them right in the church! The attacks our youth face while going about their daily lives out in the world can be defeated by them only if they get the proper word of God while they are in church! If they are taught God's word the way God intended it to be taught, then they will have what they need to defeat satan every time he comes at them. There can be no contradiction of God's word, because contradiction causes confusion, and God is not a God of confusion. EXAMPLE: If the youth are being told that God Forgives all our sins if we ask, and then are told that God will get tired of forgiving someone for the same sin and stop forgiving them, what is this telling our youth, is it telling our youth that God's word lies? God said he would forgive every sin if we ask, how many times a day are we to forgive our brothers, 7 times 70 is what the word of God says, that would be 490 times a day! I think that number was given to us so we could relate to a number of times we would be forgiven, God will forgive every time we ask, he will not stop forgiving us as long as we ask him to. We need people teaching our youth that God has ordained for that purpose. Anyone can stand before a group of youth and talk about God, and most could teach the word of God, BUT, to be ordained of God is to be prepared in season and out for anything that may come at you, an ordained teacher of God's word will give straight answers backed up with scriptures from God's word, if they are asked a question they do not know the answer to they will not pretend to "KNOW ALL" and give an answer that may confuse, and discourage, they will say something like: "Well, I am not sure, let's pray and ask God to reveal it to us, or to lead us to someone that does know the correct answer." A "know all" is a dangerous person, especially when it comes to the word of God. Peoples souls are at risk, the way our youth decides to live their lives is at stake, we can say or do things that will cause someone to fall away from God, and then their blood will be on our hands! We will have to stand before God and answer for what we have said, or done that caused someone to stray from God. I do not want to be the cause of someone going to hell just because I allowed pride to get in the way of the truth!
Most people do not take God's word serious enough. Most people allow pride into their walk with God, they get a position in the church and it goes to their head, they begin to think they are better, and more important than other members of the body! They become arrogant, and prideful, they shun (Snob, Ignore, Look Down On) other members of the body for different reasons. Reasons like: Financial status, Positions in the church, Friends and relatives, someone's past, and a variety of other reasons, and all these reasons are a work of satan! Many people in the church want to be told what they want to hear, not what God wants them to hear! It is time for God's people to open their spiritual eye's and see the truth as God meant for us to see it! We cannot hide behind religion, God's people need to be held accountable for their words, and actions right here on earth because you will be held accountable for them when you stand before God! Everyone in the body of Christ needs to pray that God will open their spiritual eye's and show them the truth, the way God wants us to see it, if we pray and "ONLY BELIEVE" God will open the meaning of scriptures to you, he will allow you to see, and understand things in a whole new way, "HIS WAY", ask God to show you, and "ONLY BELIEVE" then expect it to happen, because it will! Our God is an awesome God, He reigns!
May God Bless You Abundantly,
November Bible Study 2003 #1 Questions This Months Books Are:
Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, I Thessalonians, II Thessalonians, I Timothy, II Timothy
1. What will happen to any man that may preach any other gospel that that of Christ? __________ _________ _________ __________.
2. How many days did Paul stay with Peter in Jerusalem?_____________
3. What did James, Ce'-phas, and John give to Paul and Barnabas when they percieved the grace that was given unto Paul? ____________ ____________ ____________
4. Complete this verse: "________ __________ ___________ ___________ ___________ ____________ ___________ __________ __________, the same are the children of Abraham."
5. Christ has redeemed us from "WHAT?"_________ ___________ _________ __________
6. Where is this verse? "Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ." _____________:___
7. How should we be affected always in a good thing?_____________
8. How do we wait for the hope of righteousness "HOW?"____________ And by "WHAT?"________________
9. What are the ten things listed as the fruit of the Spirit in the book of Galatians? __________ __________ __________ _________ ___________ ___________ ___________.
10. How does a man deceiveth himself?____________________________
11. Unscramble this verse: "glory, trusted That praise be the we Christ. in who firstto of should his" ________________________________________________________
12. Fill in the Blanks: "__________ by ____________ are ye __________ through faith; and that not of ____________: it is the ____________ of ____________:
13. What did Paul say about the Gentiles, of his promise in Christ by the gospel? ________________________________________________________________________
14. Where is this verse? "BE YE ANGRY AND SIN NOT: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:"_____________:___, Find it, read it, live it!
15. What is the fruit of the Spirit in? _________ ____________, ________ ______________:
16. What will we need to be able to quench all the firey darts of the wicked?_________ ________ ______ ___________
17. Who is Paul's record?___________ And where did you find the answer? ______________:_____
18. Read Philippians 1:14 through 1:18, and explain what it means to you. (Write on back)
19. Paul said: "Let nothing be done through ___________ or _______________: but in _______________ of mind let each ___________ other better than themselves."
20. Read Philippians 2:9 and tell me the name it speaks of, and what will happen at that name?___________. __________ __________ __________ ___________.
21. Where is this verse? "For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:" ____________:___
22. Where can I find these two verses? " (1) I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." ____________:___. (2) But my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. ____________:___
23. Who is Ep'-a-phras? _______________________________________________
24. True or False: "For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;"____________
25. Where are all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge hidden? _____________________________
26. What happened to the handwriting of ordinances that was against us? _________ ________ ____________ _________. Where did it end up? ____________ _______.
27. Where can I find this? "(Touch not; taste not; handle not; Which all are to perish with the using;) ________:___ &___
28. Read Colossians 3:5, and explain what you think it means on the back of the paper.>>>
29. How should our speech alway be?_________ __________, ____________ _________.
30. Unscramble this verse: "physician, you. the De'-mas, Luke, greet beloved and." ______________________________________________________
31. What came to the Thessalonians not in word only, but in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance? ___________________________________________________________________
32. Who was the witness that Paul, Sil-va'-nus, and Ti-mo'-the-us did not use flattering words, nor a cloke of covetousness as they preached the gospel? _____________
33. True or False: "Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I John, once and again; but Satan hindered us."__________
34. What did they think when they could no longer forbear? __________________________________
35. Who was Paul talking about when he talked about making you to increase and abound in love one toward another? (Who would make them do that?)______________
36. What should we know how to possess in sanctification and honour; _______________________
37. What shall happen when they say peace, and safety? ___________________________________
38. Whom will the Lord consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming? _______________________________
39. Read II Thessalonians 2:11 and 2:12, what does this mean? (Write on back of paper)>>
40. Fill in the Blanks: "__________ because we have not __________, but to make ____________ an ensample unto ___________ to follow us."
41. What is the end of the commandment?_____________________________________
42. Where can I find this verse? "I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting." ____________:___
43. If a man desireth a good work, what does he desireth?________________________________
44. What of God is good?__________ ___________, and what is to be refused? ___________, if it be recieved with "WHAT?" ____________.
45. Describe a widow that liveth in pleasure:_______________________________________
46. What is the root of all evil? ________ _________ _________ _________
47. What was Timothy's grandmother's name?_______________________
48. What kind of vessels are in a great house? __________ ___________ ____________
49. What will happen to all of them that live Godly in Christ?________________________________
50. Who did Paul much evil: the Lord rewarded him according to his works._________________
Give yourself 10 POINTS __________ if you read all the books for this month. I will not add the 10 points if you don't.
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
PH: 276-964-8053 E-mail: email@example.com
November Bible Study 2003 #2 Questions
This Months Books Are:
Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, I Thessalonians, II Thessalonians, I Timothy, II Timothy
1. Who wrote the book of Galatians? __________
2. Where is this verse? "Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not." __________:___
3. Fill in the Blanks: "__________ neither __________, who was with me, being a __________, was compelled to be __________.
4. True or False: "For if I build again the things which you destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. __________
5. They which be of faith are blessed with "WHAT?"____________________
6. If we belong to Christ, then we are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to "WHAT?"________________________
7. Unscramble this verse: "them then, by service are ye gods. Howbeit did ye not no God, when unto nature knew which" _______________________________________________________________
8. How many son's did Abraham have?____________, and by whom did he have them?_____________________________.
9. A little leaven, Will do WHAT?_____________________________________________
10. How can we reap life everlasting? _______________________________________
11. Where is this verse? "Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all."____________:___
12. In time past ye walked according to what?
13. What is the answer to question 12 talking about?__________________________________ And where does it worketh now?
14. Complete this verse: "BE YE ANGRY, AND SIN NOT:
15. For it is a shame even to speak of what?
16. What is the first commandment with promise?_______________________________________________________
17. Where is this verse? "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."___________:___
18. It is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but "WHAT?" ________________________________ ________________.
19. Complete this verse: "_____________________________________________, but every man also on the things of others."
20. Unscramble this verse: "you offered the joy, I sacrifice service and I rejoice upon your faith, Yea, and with all. of if be and ____________________________________
21. Where is this verse? "But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ."__________:___
22. True or False, Paul said: "I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."________
23. In what verse does the bible talk about Christ changing our vile bodies, that our bodies may be fashioned like unto his glorious body. __________:___
24. In whatsoever state we are in we should be "WHAT?"_____________
25. God hath delivered us from the power of "WHAT?"__________, and hath translated us in the "WHAT?" ___________ ___________________________.
26. True or False: "As ye have therefore recieved Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:"__________
27. In what verse can all of these words be found? (1) philosophy, (2) vain, (3) deceit, (4) tradition, (5) rudiments, (6) Christ. __________:__
28. What will happen to he that doeth wrong? ____________________________________
Bonus worth 5 Points: Complete the verse where you found the answer for question 28. (On Back>)
29. Who said this? "And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having recieved the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost."__________, and who did he say it to?____________________________________________
30. Paul said: "For yourselves, brethren," (Something) "was not in vain:" What was not in vain?____________________ ____________________________
31. Where is this verse? "For our exhortation was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile:"__________:___
32. Who is this verse talking about, and where is it? "Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men."_________________
33. Who did Paul send to the church of the Thessalonians to minister of God, and to comfort them concerning their faith? ____________
34. If God has not called us unto uncleanness, then what has he called us unto?______________
35. Read I Thessalonians Chapter 5, and then answer this question to yourself not to me! Do I do my best to live by I Thessalonians Chapter 5? "Praise God"
36. In what verse can I find all of these words? (1) aboundeth, (2) charity, (3) exceedingly, (4) meet, (5)brethren, (6) God.___________:___
37. Unscramble this verse: "stablish good Comfort in your word and hearts, and work." _________________________________________________________________________
38. Read II Thessalonians 3:10 and 3:11, and on the back of the paper tell me what they are saying.
39. Paul told "who"? __________ to neither give heed to fables and "what"__________ ___________, which minister questions, rather than "what"______________________ which is in "what"__________: so do.
40. True or false: "And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus."__________
41. According to the First Epistle of Paul the Apostle speaking to Timothy what should be made for all men?__________________________________________________________
42. Read I Timothy Chapter 2, and tell me why you think Paul said what he did in this chapter: (On Back)
43. True or False: "Not a novice, lest being lifted up with arrogance he fall into the condemnation of man."________
44. When will this happen? "Some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;"______________________
45. How are we to treat widows that are widows indeed? ______________________
46. What did Paul say the younger women should do?_____________________________
47. God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of ______________________________________
48. True or False: "If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:"__________
49. When will we find this happening? Men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof."________________________________
50. Where can I find this verse? "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine." ___________:___
Did you read every verse in every book for this month? If so give yourself 10 points____________. If you do not put 10 points in the blank I won't!
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
Ph: 276-963-8053 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org