June Bible Study 2003 Cover Sheet
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
E-Mail: E-Mail Tim
Website Link: Click Here For Bible Study Info.
Jeremiah 1:6 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.
This was Jeremiah speaking to God telling him he did not know what to say, therefore he could not speak of anything concerning the Lord's word.
Jeremiah 1:7 But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
God was telling Jeremiah that it did not matter that he was a child, for God would give him the words to speak. Just as God will give each and every one of us the words to speak when we need them.
Jeremaih 1:8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord.
God was telling Jeremiah not to be afraid of the people when he looked upon their faces, because God was with him and he had nothing to fear, just as we have nothing to fear because God is with us. When we look at someone and witness to them we should not be afraid of the reaction we will get from them because God is with us!
Jeremaih 1:9 Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.
I believe that the Lord will give us the right words at the right time if we only trust, and believe in him completely. Just as the Lord put forth his hand and touched Jeremiah's mouth and put his words in it, he will do the same for us, because God is the same yesterday, today, and forever! What he did for Jeremiah he will do for us.
Now I only want to praise the Lord, I want God to know that I worship him above all things, nothing comes before my God! He is first, number one, numero uno, my Lord, everyone and everything comes after you, you are first! I exalt you my Lord, I praise you, and worship you above all, you are the king of kings, and the Lord of Lords, you are Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end! You are the creator, you are my God! You and you alone are worthy of my praise, and only you deserve the glory, you and only you are worthy of my worship. I refuse to bow to any human, or anything except my living God! Glory to the Lamb of God, I worship you Father, I praise you, I love you Lord, for you are my God!
My heavenly Father, I praise you, and lift you up above all things, for you are worthy Lord of all praise, and worship, you deserve the glory for all things good. Father I pray that those christians that are luke warm in their belief, and faith, will come to raelize that they need to rekindle that fire they once had for you. We all need the burning desire to be in your presence. That same desire we had the day we turned our lives over to you my God, that belief we felt deep in our hearts when we ask you into our live, that undeniable truth we experienced the hour we cried out to you to save us my Lord. God I pray for that desire to return to each and everyone that has turned their lives over to you, Lord burden their hearts until they get back in your will, and your way Father. God open their spiritual eyes to the truth and to the light of Jesus Christ, Let the decievers decieve your children no more, I thank you for answering this prayer my God, and I praise you for allowing me the opportunity to pray this prayer, I love you Lord, and will praise you forever! In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.
June Bible Study 2003 #1 Questions
This Months Books Are: Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah
1. Where do all the rivers run into?____________________.
2. What Book, Chapter, and Verse is this? "I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem." _________________ ______:_______
3. Fill in the Blank:"I made me ____________ and ____________, and I planted ____________ in them of all kinds of ____________."
4. Who said this?"For who can eat, or who else can hasten hereunto, more than I?" ________________.
5. What Book, Chapter, and Verse is this?"A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;? _______________ ______:______.
6. What was saw under the sun? And what was there?____________________________________________________.
7. What does the bible say about a handful compared to both the hands full?__________________________________.
8. True or False: Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?_______________.
9. Finish this verse:"Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: _______________________________________________________________________________
10. What will the abundance of the rich do to their sleep?_______________________________
11. What is under the sun that is common among men? ________________________________
12. What is God going to do with every work, whether it be good, or whether it be evil?_____________________
13. What Book, Chapter, and Verse is this?"Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves eyes." ____________________ _____:_____
14. Fill in the Blank:"My beloved ____________, and said unto me, ____________ up, my ____________, my fair one, and come ____________.
15. King Solomon made himself a chariot of the WHAT? _____________________________.
16. What Book, Chapter, and Verse is this?"Thou art all fair, my love: there is no spot in thee."____________ ____:____
17. Fill in the Blank:"Thy ____________ are an ____________ of pomegranates, with pleasant ____________; camphire, with ____________,
18. True or False:"I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?_________
19. Fill in the missing words:"My beloved is __________ __________ __________ __________, __________ __________ among ten thousand.
20. Where can I find this verse?"I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lillies."________ ___:___
21. In the Book of Song of Solomon, how many Queens, how many concubines, and how many virgins are mentioned? Queens_________, Concubines__________, Virgins__________.
22. Which Chapter and Verse in the Book of Song of Solomon is this?" How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights." ong of Solomon ____:____.
23. Fill in the Blank:"His __________ hand should be under my __________, and his __________ hand should __________ me."
24. Where can I find this Verse?"Make haste, my beloved, and be thou like to a roe or to a young hart upon the mountains of spices."__________________________________________ ____:____
25. Who is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city?__________________
26. What Book, Chapter, and Verse is this?"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"_____________ ____:____.
27. Who shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land?________________
28. What shall they carry away to the brook of the willows.____________________________________________________
29. How many years did Isaiah walk naked and barefoot for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and Ethiopia?_______________
30. True or False:"Therefore shall the strong people glorify thee, the city of the terrible nations shall fear thee.____________
31. Which Chapter and Verse from the Book of Isaiah is this?"That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the Lord." Isaiah ____:____
32. Fill in the Blank:"__________ ye the weak __________, and __________ the __________ knees.
33. Who said this?"COMFORT ye, comfort ye my people,"__________
34. Where can I find this Verse?"Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour."__________ ___:___
35. True or False: "Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction."________
36. Who said this?"I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering."__________
37. Who was God talking about in this Verse?"Behold I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people." __________.
38. Fill in the Blank:"For __________ I will bring __________, and for __________ I will bring __________, and for __________ __________, and for __________ __________: I will also make thy __________ peace, and thine __________ righteousness.
39. The valley of A'-chor is a place for what?_____________________________________________________
40. Where can I find this Verse?"As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem."__________ ___:___
41. Who was God talking about in this Verse?"Before I formed theee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thhe a prophet unto the nations."____________
42. The prophets shall become what?___________, and what is not in them?__________.
43. Who said this?"Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them."___________ __________.
44. Shall iron break WHAT, and the WHAT?____________ ____________
45. What was the name of Pash'-ur's father?____________
46. Whats going to happen to the king of Babylon after 70 years?"__________ _________ ___________ __________.
47. Who said this?"We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace."____________
48. And the captain of the guard took Jer-e-mi'-ah, and said unto him, "WHAT"__________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________.
49. Where can I find this Verse?"At the noise of the taking of babylon the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations." ____________ ___:___
50. How many people did Neb-u-chad-rez'-zar carry away captive from Jerusalem in the eighteenth year of his rein?_________
If you read every book of this months study, give yourself 10 points!_______________
Website Link: Click Here For Bible Study info.
E-Mail Address: E-Mail Tim
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
June Bible Study 2003 #2 Questions
This Months Books Are: Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah
1. Complete this Verse:"That which is crooked cannot be made straight:"
2. What follows folly?____________
3. Fill in the Blank:"Who knoweth the __________of __________ that goeth upward, and the __________ of the __________ that goeth downward to the earth?"
4. Who foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh?_________________
5. True or False:"Moreover the profit of the earth is for all: the king himself is served by the field."__________
6. Better is the sight of the eyes than the "WHAT"_______________________________________
7. Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth "WHERE"________________________
8. What Book, Chapter, and Verse is this?"But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God."____________:___
9. A living dog is better than a dead "WHAT" __________
10. What is a feast made for?__________, What does wine do?__________, money answers what?__________
11. If a tree falls toward the south, or the north, where is that tree?_____________________________________
12. Multiple Choice, Put the words where they belong: "Also when they shall be __________ of that which is __________, and __________ shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall __________, and the __________ shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because __________ goeth to his long home, and the __________ go about the __________." Words to use: man fears streets mourners afraid grasshopper high flourish
13. What Book, Chapter, and Verse is this?"Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee."____________:___
14. What are the beams of our house made of?_____________, and the rafters?___________.
15. Fill in the Blank:"I AM the ________ ______ __________, and the __________ of the __________."
16. What kind of foxes spoil the vines?_________ __________, and why _________________________________.
17. What Book, Chapter, and Verse is this?"The watchmen that go about the city found me: to whom I said, Saw ye him whom my soul loveth?"____________:___
18. What did king Solomon make him a chariot of?__________ _____ __________
19. In what Chapter, and Verse of the Book of Song of Solomon can I find this statement? "Thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead." Song of Solomon ___:___
20. What Chapter, and Verse is this from the Book of Song of Solomon?"A fountain of gardens, a well of living waters, and streams from Lebanon." Song of Solomon ___:___
21. What did the keepers of the wall take away? ________________
22. Who is Solomon talking about in Song of Solomon 5:12? ____________
23. In what Chapter and Verse in the book of Song of Solomon can I find this statement? "Thy teeth are as a flock of sheep which go up from the washing," Song of Solomon ____:____
24. Where did Solomon have a vineyard at? __________
25. Where shall the mountain of the Lord's house be established?______ ______ ______ ______ __________.
26. Who said this?"Ask thee a sign of the Lord thy God; ask it either in the depth, or in the height above."__________
27. Read Isaiah Chapter 12 every day for a week. Glory to God!
28. In what Book, Chapter, and Verse can I find this statement?"He shall both cut off the sprigs with pruninghooks, and take away and cut down the branches." __________________:___
29. Fear, and the pit, and the snare are upon thee, (Upon WHO)______ ____________ ______ ______ __________.
30. Fill in the Blank: "One thousand shall flee at the __________ of one;"
31. What Verse of Isaiah Chapter 35 speaks of dragons? Isaiah 35:___
32. True or False: "And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it." __________
33. Where can I find this Verse in the Book of Isaiah? "The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." Isaiah ___:___
34. Who said this? "In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment;" __________
35. Fill in the Blanks: "A little one shall become a ____________, and a __________ one a __________ __________: I the Lord will hasten it in his time."
36. What Book, Chapter and Verse is this?"For the day of Vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come."__________:__
37. But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as "WHAT?"__________ __________
38. The wolf and the lamb shall do "WHAT" ________ ________, and the lion shall do "WHAT"__________ ________ like the "WHAT"__________, and "WHAT" ________ shall be the serpent's Meat.
39. Who said this, and where can I find it in the bible? "The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?" __________, ____________:___
40. True or False: "Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth." __________
41. Where were the children of Benjamin to blow the trumpet? __________.
42. What was found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem? ____ _____________
43. What is the sin of Judah written with? ____ ______ ____ ______
44. In the Book of Jeremaih, where can I find this? "THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS." Jeremiah ___:___
45. What was the name of El'-a-sah's father? ____________
46. Shal'-lum was the keeper of the door, but who was by the chamber of the princes? _____________
47. Who was Jo-ha'-nan's father? ____________
48. What did the Lord tell Jeremiah was going to rise up out of the north, and the inhabitants of the land would howl?________________
49. What Chapter, and Verse in the Book of Jeremiah is this? "And Chal-de'-a shall be a spoil: all that spoil her shall be satisfied. saith the Lord." Jeremiah ___:___
50. Who is this Verse talking about? "And for his diet, there was a continual diet given him of the king of Babylon, every day a portion until the day of his death, all the days of his life."
Give yourself 10 points if you read all the book of this study __________
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
E-mail: E-Mail Tim Website Link: Click Here For Bible Study Info.