May Bible Study Cover Sheet 2003
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
E-Mail: E-Mail Tim
Website Link: Click Here For Bible Study Information
Psalm 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
1:4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
1:6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
Every person will have to answer to God for his own life. "Walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly" Should you walk with the ungodly, and act as they do, then the Lord will judge you as such, and if you are judged as ungodly you will not enter into the kingdom of heaven. "nor standeth in the way of sinners" If you intentionally sin, that is: keep sinning even when you know you are sinning but do it anyway, you are in danger of eternal damnation. When you sin and ask God to forgive you he does, but if you continually sin it becomes common to you, and you forget to immediately ask forgiveness for those sins, what if Jesus split the eastern sky and you hadn't ask God to forgive you for those sins? "nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful" We should in no way be scornful, to be scornful toward someone, is to hold contempt for them in our hearts. God commanded us to love one another, if we have scorn in our hearts we can no way love the person we have scorn for. God also said if you do not love each other, then you can't love me! Because what ever we do to each other we do unto God!
Heavenly Father, We worship you, and praise your name, Father we lift you up above all, and exalt you before the world, Jehovah God you deserve the worship, the praise, the glory, for without you nothing would be! We thank you Lord for moving in the lives of your sheep, Father we know that through you all things are possible, Thank you Father for the healings, for the deliverances, for the miracles, Father we thank you for opening the eyes of the spiritually blinded, we thank you for revealing Satan for what he is, and for what he does, Lord we give you all glory, and praise, Lord Jesus we loves you and thank you, Lord move in the lives of your faithful children, we thank you for this knowing it is already done my Lord, thank you Jesus, thank you Lord, in the holy name of Jesus we pray, Amen.
May Bible Study 2003 Questions N.T.O. #1
This Months Book Is: John
1. True Or False: "In him was life; and the life was the light of men."___________
2. Who said this?"He said, I AM THE VOICE OF ONE CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS, MAKE STRAIGHT THE WAY OF THE LORD, as said the prophet E-sa'-ias."________________
3. What did John say when he say Jesus coming unto him? _________________.
4. Jesus changed Simon's name to Ce'-phas, what does Ce'-phas mean?_________
5. Who said this?"Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come."_______
6. Jesus spoke of raising up a temple in three days, what temple was he speaking about? _____________________
7. Who the Pharsee that was the ruler of the Jews?______________
8. What Chapter, and Verse in the Book of John is this?"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life." John :
9. Jesus and his disciples came into the land of Ju-dae'-a, and there he __________ with them, and _____________.
10. It was about what hour when Jesus sat upon Jacob's well?______________
11. What did the woman at Jacob's well say unto Jesus when he said: Go, call thy husband, and come hither."___________________________________________
12. The Jews persecuted Jesus, and sought to slay him because he had healed people when? _________________________
13. Which Chapter, and Verse in the book of John is this?"Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live." John :
14. A great multitude followed Jesus because they saw what?____________________
15. How many baskets were filled with the fragments of the five barley loaves, which remained over and above unto them that had eaten?_________________
16. What did Jesus say to the disciples when they saw him walking on the water and they were afraid?________________________
17. When did Jesus go up into the temple to teach?"Jesus went up into the temple and taught." ____________________________________-.
18. What Chapter, and Verse in the Book of John is this?"Howbeit we know this man whence he is: but when Christ cometh, no man knoweth whence he is."John : .
19. What time of the day did Jesus come again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.___________________
20. In John 8:59, Who were they going to cast stones at?_________________
21. And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his "WHAT"?___________
22. What pool did Jesus tell the blind man to go wash in?________________
23. What day was it that Jesus made the clay and opened the blind mans eye's?____________
24. According to the word of God, He that entereth in by "WHAT" is the shepherd of the sheep?_________________
25. The good shepherd will giveth "WHAT" for the sheep?__________
26. And Jesus walked in the temple in "WHERE"?_____________
27. What was the name of Laz'-a-rus's sister that anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair?_____________
28. Then when Jesus came, "How many days had Laz'-a-rus lain in the grave already?"____________
29. When Martha heard Jesus was coming, she went to meet him. What did Mary do?_______________.
30. Who said this?"Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?"_____________________
31. Complete this verse:"Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried,"______________________________
32. Who said this?"The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified." ______________-
33. What did Jesus do after he riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments? ______________________________
34. Who said this?"Thou shalt never wash my feet."_______________
35. Who said this to Jesus?"Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?"______________
36. Read John 14:13 and tell me what it means to you? (On Back of paper)
37. Jesus said:"I AM the true wine, and my father is "WHAT"?___________
38. Fill in the blank:"As the __________ hath __________ me, so have __________ loved you: continue ____________ in my love.:
39. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of "WHAT", is come. he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."____________he saith unto us,"__________________
41. Who said this?:"As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him."________________
42. (This is only part of the verse) In what Chapter and Verse in the Book of John is this found?"but the son of perdition" John :
43. True or False:"And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them."______________
44. Where did Judas recieve a band of men and officers from?______________________________________________
45. Who said this?"If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil: but if well, why smitest thou me?_______________
46. In what three verses, and in what chapter in the Book of John did Peter deny Jesus?John : & : & :
47. Pilate was going to let Jesus go, but the people said that if he did he wouldn't be who's friend?_______________
48. What did jesus say when he recieved the vinegar?______________________________
49. Mary stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre, she saw two angels in white sitting, "WHERE"? _________________________________________
50. Who said this?"Bring of the fish which ye have now caught?"____________________
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
E-Mail Address: E-Mail Tim
Website Link: Click Here For Bible Study Info.
May Bible Study 2003 Questions N.T.O. #2
This Months Book is: John
1. Fill in the Blanks:"He was in the ___________, and ____________ world was __________ by him, and the world ____________ him not.
2. John saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a WHAT?_____________
3. What is the interpretation for the word Rabbi? What does this word mean? _______________
4. What did the mother of Jesus saith unto him when they wanted wine? ___________________
5. What did Jesus say unto them that sold doves?______________________________________
6. What Chapter, and Verse from the Book of John is this? "But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men."John :
7. Who said this?"A man can recieve nothing, except it be given him from heaven."___________
8. John said: "He that hath the bride is the WHAT?_________________
9. What Chapter, and Verse in the book of John is this?"The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand."John :
10. True or False:"For Jesus himself testified, that a prophet hath no honour in his own country." ______________
11. In what hour did a certain nobleman's son's fever leave him when Jesus said: Go thy way; thy son liveth?________________________
12. Which Chapter, and Verse is this in the book of John?"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."John :
13. Complete this verse: "But if ye believe not his writings, _________________________."
14. What did Jesus say unto the people when they asked what shall we do , that we might work the works of God?_______________________________________
15. What did the Jews do when Jesus said: "I am the bread which came down from heaven." _____________________________________--
16. Who said this?"Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day."_______________, What do you think it means?______________
17. True or False:"(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should recieve: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)"__________
18. Who said this?"(he that came to Jesus by night, being one of them,)
19. What did Jesus do when the people said:"Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?" _________________________________________________.
20. What did Jesus say to the people in this verse:"Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father?" ________________________________________-
21. After Jesus restored the sight of the blind man, who did he say Jesus was?_______________
22. These words spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, "What should be done with him?" __________________________________________
23. What did Jesus say unto some of the Pharisees when they said unto him, Are we blind also? ________________________________________________-
24. True or False: "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:"_______________
25. Who said this to Jesus?"For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God." _______________
26. Read John 10:39, and tell me who this verse is talking about?_________
27. Who said this?"But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou will ask of God, God will give it thee."_______________
28. Who said this?"Where have ye laid him?"_________________
29. What Chapter and Verse is this?"Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death." John :
30. In what Chapter and Verse can this be found?"said that it thundered: An angel spake to him."John :
31. What Chapter and Verse can this be found in?"While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light." John :
32. Who loved the praise of men more than the praise of God?___________
33. What happened to Judas Iscariot after Jesus dipped the sop and gave it to him?_____________________
34. In what verse in the book of John, Chapter 13 did Jesus tell Peter, The cock shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice. John 13:
35. Which Chapter and Verse in the book of John is this?"If ye love me, keep my commandments."John :
36. True or False: "But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence."__________
37. Fill in the blank:"These things have I ____________ unto ____________, that my ____________ might remain in you, and that your ____________ might be full.
38. True or False:"Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you."____________
39. Multiple Choice:"I came forth from the ____________, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the ____________. "Words to choose from: 1. Lord. 2. Heavens. 3. Father. 4. Creator."
40. What Chapter and Verse in the book of John is this?"Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me." John :
41. Fill in the Blank:"And now, ____________, glorify thou ____________ with thine own ____________ with the glory which I had with thee before the ____________ was."
42. Did Jesus say this? True or False:"And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them."_____________
43. Fill in the Blank:"Neither ____________ I for these ____________, but for them also which shall ____________ on me through their ____________."
44. In the 18th Chapter of the Book of John, who ask Jesus if he was the king of the Jews?_______________
45. What did Jesus say when (The answer to question 44) ask him if he was the king of the Jews? _________________________________________________________________________________
46. Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and _________________ him.
47. What does this Hebrew word mean?"Gol'-go-tha"_____________________________________
48. Who pierced Jesus' side with a spear?__________________, and what came forthwith?______________________
49. What does this Hebrew word mean?"Rab-bo'-ni"_____________________
50. What did Jesus mean in John 21:17 when he said "Feed my sheep?"_________________________________
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
E-Mail Address: E-Mail Tim
Website Link: Click Here For Bible Study Info.