February 2003 Bible Study Cover Sheet
This Months Books: Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua
Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;
I believe that God means for us to gather together in different places to honor, praise and worship him. Although the church should be the focal point of the gathering, and also the focal point of the praise, worship and honoring of our Lord God. This does not mean we cannot gather (Or be alone) in different places to praise him. God wants our praise and worship, I believe anytime we are willing to praise and worship him, he is blessed by this praise no matter where it is taking place. Praising and worshiping God can not be wrong under any circumstances, or in any location.
Luke 10:5 And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.
Praying peace upon a house of a child of God will bring great peace and the presence of God into this house. Great things will happen in this house as long as God is there.
Luke 10:6 And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.
If God and his peace shall be upon any house, it will show. People worshiping in this house will feel the peace come upon them. If God's peace is not there, there will be no feeling of peace upon the children of God worshipping there.
I pray my Lord, that you will open the spiritual eyes of those that cannot see the truth right before them, Open their eyes to the Love, Peace, Compassion, Joy, Faith, and belief that you stand for my Lord. Let them realize that they have been speaking with blinders on, without knowing what they say and whom they speak of. I pray Father that they will be able to see the jealousy, pride, arrogance, and strife that satan has tricked them into believing. Dear Lord open their eyes before their blindness causes great suffering among your children, I thank you Lord for answering my prayer, and I praise you with glory in all places. Amen
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
E-mail Address: E-mail Tim
Website Link: Click here For Bible Study Information
February Bible Study 2003
This months books to read.
Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua
1. In the book of Numbers, how old did a young man have to be to go to war in Israel? ________________________________________________
2. When did Moses and Aaron assemble all the congregation together? _________________________________________________
3. What was the number of all of the children of Israel that were able to go forth to war? __________________________________________________
4. Complete this verse: " And on the eighth day he shall bring two turtles, or two young pigeons, ___________________________________________________
5. What kind of gold was the work of the candlestick? ___________________________________________________
6. True or False: " And Moses spake unto the children of Israel, that they should keep the passover. ___________________________________________________
7. When was the cloud taken up from off the tabernacle of the testimony? ___________________________________________________
8. Where did the people pitch after they removed from Ha-ze'-roth? ___________________________________________________
9. True or False: "But as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the Lord. ___________________________________________________
10. True or False: "And Aaron laid up the rods before the Lord in the tabernacle of wirness ___________________________________________________
11. Where did Miriam die?_____________________________
12. What Book, Chapter, and Verse is this from? "Would God that we had died when our brethren died before the Lord!" _____________________________________________
13. Fill in the Blank: "Out of ________ shall come he that shall have _____________, and shall ______________ him that remaineth of the _____________."
14. What did Moses say to the children of Gad and the children of Reuben about war ____________________________________________________
15. What chapter and verse in the book of Numbers is this? "And Moses commanded the children of Israel, saying, This is the land which ye shall inherit by lot, which the Lord commanded to give unto the nine tribes, and to the half tribe:" ______________________________________________
16. Who did the Lord speak unto in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho ____________________________________________________
17. Fill in the Blank: "The Lord ____________ of your ____________ make you a ____________ times so many more as ye are, and bless you, as he hath ____________ you!"
18. What book, chapter, and verse is this? "Honour thy father and thy mother, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee." _____________________________________
19. What two verses in Deuteronomy chapter 9 did the Israelites get called a stiffnecked people? _____________________________________________________
20. Complete this verse:"Thy fathers went down into Egypt with threescore and ten persons; ______________________________________________________
21. What did God tell the people of Israel they could not do with the blood from the offerings? And what were they to do with the blood? _____________________________________
22. True or False: "What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it."_______________________________________________
23. What shall be done to a prophet or dreamer of dreams that says: Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;?_____________________________
24. What were the people of Israel to do at the end of three years? _______________________________________________________
25. What were the people of Israel to do at the end of every seven years? _______________________________________________________
26.What month did the Lord bring the people of Israel forth out of Egypt by night? ________________________________________________________
27. True or False: "Six days thou shalt eat unleavened bread: and on the seventh day shall be a solemn assembly to the Lord thy God: thou shalt do no work therein._______________
28. True or False: "And this shall be the priest's due from the people, from them that offer a sacrifice, whether it be ox or sheep; and they shall give unto the priest the shoulder, and the two cheeks, and the maw. _________________________________________________________
29. Fill in the Blank: "Then the ____________ of his city shall send and fetch him thence, and ____________ him into the hand of the ____________ of ____________, that he may die."
30. What book, chapter, and verse is this? "The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways. _________________________________________________________
31. Who was the king of Heshbon when Og was the king of Bashan?___________________
32. In what chapter and verse in Deuteronomy does it talk about Moses laying his hands on Joshua? ________________________________________________________
33. How many men did Joshua send out of Shittim to spy secretly?____________
34. Who did these spies stay with?____________________________
35. What color was the thread that the harlot was to bind in the window for her protection? ________________________________________________________
36. How many stones were to be taken from the midst of Jordan where the priests' feet stood firm? ________________________________________________________
37. About how many prepared for war passed over before the Lord unto battle, to the plains of Jericho? _________________________________________________________
38. What book, chapter, and verse is this? "That all the people of the earth might know the hand of the Lord, that it is mighty: that ye might fear the Lord your God for ever._____________
39. Who did Joshua see when he was by Jericho and lifted up his eyes? __________________________________________________________
40. How many trumpets of rams horns did Joshua say the priests needed to bear before the ark of the Lord? __________________________________________________________
41. True or False: "So the Lord was with Joshua; and his fame was noised throughout all the country. __________________________________________________________
42. How many men fled before the men of Ai?_____________________
43. What chapter, and verse in the book of Joshua is this? "And Joshua and all Israel made as if they were beaten before them, and fled by the way of the wilderness._________________
44. How many men and women fell (Were killed) the day that Joshua took the city of Ai? ___________________________________________________________
45. In the book of Joshua who is the king of Jerusalem that had heard about how Joshua had taken Ai, and Jericho and utterly destroyed them?___________________________________
46. In what book, chapter, and verse did the sun stand still for about a whole day? __________________________________________________________
47. Who was the king of Gezer?________________________________
48. True or False: "As for the Jebusites the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the children of Judah could not drive them out: but the Jebusites dwell with the children of Judah at Jerusalem unto this day. ___________________________________________________________
49. Where did the whole congregation of the children of Israel assemble together? ___________________________________________________________
50. How much did Jacob pay for the land he bought of the sons of Hamor the father of Shechem? ___________________________________________________________
Give Yourself 10 Points If You Read All The Books For This Months Study.
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
Website Link: Click Here For Bible Study Info.
E-mail Address: E-mail Tim
February 2003 Bible Study N.T.O. Questions
Study The Book Of Mark
This Book has 16 Chapters
1. John did baptize WHERE?___________________________________, and preach the baptism of WHAT?_________________________________________________.
2. True Or False:"I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost. _________________"
3. And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become WHAT? _______________________________________.
4. Who did Jesus say this to?"I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house."__________________________________________________.
5. Fill in the Blank:"And when the ________________ and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and ___________________, they said unto his ____________________, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with ____________________ and sinners?
6. Multiple Choice: "And he said unto them, The ________________ was made for man, and not man for the _________________." WORDS TO CHOOSE FROM: Earth, Days, Garden of Eden, Sabbath.
7. What was wrong with the hand of the man in the synagogue?__________________________.
8. What did the unclean spirits do when they say Jesus? _____________________________________________________.
9. If a kingdom is divided against itself it cannot WHAT?_______________________.
10. True or False:"Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow:"______________.
11. When Jesus was speaking about a candle in the book of Mark, what did he mean when he said:"Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed?" _______________________________________________________.
12. What did Jesus say to the wind and sea, and then there was a great calm? _____________________________________.
13. When Jesus came out of the ship he was met by a man with WHAT?___________________.
14. When Jesus asked the unclean spirit what it's name was, what did it answer? ___________________________________________.
15. What does this mean? "Tal'-i-tha cu'-mi "_________________________________.
16. True or False:"And he said unto them, In what place soever ye enter into an house, there abide till ye depart from that place."____________________
17. What Chapter and Verse is this? "And when he had taken the five loaves and the two fishes, he looked up to heaven, and blessed, and brake the loaves, and gave them to his disciples to set before them; and the two fishes divided he among them all."Mark :
18. In what Chapter and Verse did Jesus say this?"Be of good cheer: it is I; be not afraid." Mark :
19. Read Mark 7:10 and remember this is the word of God spoken by his son Jesus!
20. In Mark 7:21 through 7:23, what are the thirteen evil things that come from within, and defile the man?______________________________________________________________.
21. What did Jesus put into the ears of the deaf man before he spit and touched his tongue? ____________________. Then he said Eph'-pha-tha, What does that mean?______________.
22. Multiple Choice: "And they that had eaten were about _________ _____________: and he sent them away." Words to choose from: six hundred, four thousand, two hundred and fifty, three thousand five hundred."
23. When Jesus came to Beth-sa'-i-da, what did he do to the blind man there to restore his sight? _________________________________________________.
24. Complete this verse:"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, ____________________________________________________________."
25. What did God say to the disciples when a cloud overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud saying,_________________________________________________.
26. When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, WHAT?_______________________________________________________.
27. What Chapter and Verse is this?"Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another."Mark : .
28. The disciples rebuked those that brought little children unto Jesus for him to touch them, when Jesus aw this he was much displeased, and said WHAT?" __________________________________________________.
29. Complete this verse:"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man ___________________________________________________."
30. Which verse comes after this one?"But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:" ___________________________________________________.
31. When they came nigh to Jerusalem, unto Beth'-pha-ge and Beth'-a-ny, at the mount of Olives, he sendeth forth WHO?_______________________________________
32. In what chapter and verse can this be found?"HOSANNA; BLESSED IS HE THAT COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD:________________________________.
33. What chapter and verse is this?"But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses."Mark :
34. Read Mark 12:1 through 12:11, and tell me who you think this is talking about. _________________________________.
35. True or False:"And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him."_____________
36. Complete this verse:"For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, WHAT? ______________________________________________________.
37. What did Jesus say to one of his disciples about the great buildings? ______________________________________________________.
38. What chapter and verse is this?"And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."Mark :
39. What did Jesus mean in Mark 13:37?_____________________________________.
40. How much was the alabaster box of ointment worth that the woman poured upon the head of Jesus in the Book of Mark?__________________________________
41. What chapter and verse is this?"And as they sat and did eat, Jesus said. Verily I say unto you, One of you which eateth with me shall betray me."Mark :
42. In what chapter and verse did Peter weep because he remembered what Jesus said about the cock crowing? Mark :
43. What is the first three words that Jesus spoke, when Pilate ask him if he was the king of the Jews? __________________________________________.
44. At that feast Pilate released unto the people one prisoner, the people had a choice, but instead of choosing Jesus to be released they chose WHO?________________________.
45. The people smote Jesus on the head. And they smote him on the head with WHAT? __________________________.
46. Who was the father of Alexander and Rufus that bare the cross of Jesus?_______________.
47. What does this mean?"E-lo'-i, E-lo'-i, la'-masa-bach'-tha-ni? ________________________________________________________.
48. What were the names of the two women that first noticed the stone was rolled away from the tomb of Jesus?_______________________________________________.
49. How many devils had Jesus cast out of mary Mag-da-le'-ne?____________________.
50. Which chapter and verse is this?"So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was recieved up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God." Mark :
Give yourself 10 Points if you read this entire book._______________
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
E-mail: E-mail Tim
Website Link: Click here For Bible Study Info.