August Bible Study 2003 #1 Cover Sheet
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
Website URL: Click Here For Bible Study Info.
E-mail: E-mail Tim
Believing God's word! Having FAITH in God's word! Speaking God's word!
Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye recieve them, and ye shall have them.
Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
Mark 11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
We have all read, and heard Mark 11:23, and most likely the other scriptures written above, but have you really thought about what they mean! You know if we put our total belief and trust in God we would have whatsoever we desire, because God said so, and God cannot lie! If we have the FAITH to move mountains, then we have the FAITH to move obstacles out of our lives, including old Satan himself! So if you are facing an obstacle in your life and it looks like there is no solution to it, just give it to God, and ask him to solve it, believe me he will! There is not a problem been created that God cannot solve! So if you have a desire in your life, ask God and believe, and he will give you the desires of your heart! But, read Mark 11:25, and 11:26 again! If you have ought (Hard feelings, jealousy, deciet, ect) against any you need to forgive them, no matter what they have said or done to you, God says we must forgive them, and he means it! Once you have forgiven those that have wronged you, then your desires will become manifest in your life if you believe that God is who his word says he is! I know that sometimes we allow the flesh to get in the way and slow us down, when the flesh takes over we start to falter, and slip back from the word of God. We allow everyday problems and trials of the flesh to interfer with our walk in the Lord. We need to bring the flesh under subjection, and tell it how we are going to live, tell it we are believing in every word of God, tell it how we are feeling every morning when we awake. We need to let our flesh know that we believe the word of God, and allow our spirit, not our flesh, to rule our lives!
Heavenly Father, I humbly come before you with all praise and worship for only you. I pray that every word I speak will be words to glorify you my Lord, because you are worthy! I thank you Father for the many blessings you have poured in my life, and I thank you for answering the prayers of your faithful children Lord. God there are many good christians that are slipping back on you, Lord I pray you lay a conviction on their heart that they cannot ignore. Let them know it is you that is pulling on their heart strings Lord, let them know it is you that is knocking and wanting them to open the door of their heart wide open for you, let them know you are the LORD! Strengthen us your children Father, enlighten us with knowledge, and the understanding and wisdom to use that knowledge in our everyday lives my Lord. May the Holy Spirit bring to our remembrance your word when we need it to encourage ourselves and others, may the Holy Spirit bring to our remembrance your word when we need it to witness to someone lost in the darkness of the world. May all your children understand that you are who and what your word says you are, let there be no doubt, no unbelief, no denial in our minds Father, for we know you are the Lord of Lord, the King of Kings, you my God created us, and you deserve our love, our praise, our worship, and our total belief in you! Therefore my God I surrender to you, I surrender all of my problems, all of my cares, all of my troubles, all of my trial and tribulations, I surrender unto you my God my life! I live for you Father, let thy will be done. In the Holy name of my Savior Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.
August Bible Study 2003 #1 Questions This Months Books Are: Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi
1. When the Lord roars from Zion, who will mourn? And what will wither?__________ __________
2. What will devour the palaces of Jerusalem? __________
3. Fill in the Blank: "The __________ hath roared, who will not __________? The Lord God Hath __________, who can but __________.
4. At Beth'-el, how often were they to bring their sacrifices__________ and tithes__________?
5. Where can I find this Verse? "But seek not Beth'- el, nor enter into Gil'-gal, and pass not to Be'-er-she'-ba: for Gil'-gal shall surely go into captivity, and Beth'-el shall come to nought."____________:___
6. Which Verse in the Book of Amos has all of these words in it? Cal'-neh Ha'-math Gath Phi-lis'-tines kingdoms border Amos___:___
7. What did the Lord God form in the beginning of the shooting up of the latter growth?____________
8. The Lord God saith that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of "WHAT?" ___________ _________ __________ _________ _________ _________
9. In what Verse in the Book of Amos does God speak of bringing up Israel out of Egypt? Amos ___:___
10. Is this Verse True or False? "Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised."__________
11. Where was Jonah going to get away from the presence of the Lord?___________
12. Who said this? "I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple." __________
13. What city did Jonah go unto that was and exceeding great city of three days journey?____________
14. Who said this? "Therefore now, O Lord, take, I beseech thee, my life from me; for it is better for me to die than to live." ____________
15. Where will the Lord cometh forth from to tread upon the high places of the earth?__________ __________
16. Fill in the blanks: "____________ ye not, say they to ____________ that ____________: they shall not ____________ to them, that they shall not take shame.
17. Who shall be ashamed? ____________. Who shall be confounded?____________. What will all of them cover____________: for there is no answer of God.
18. How long will we walk in the name of the Lord our God?________________
19. Who said this? "Arise, contend thou before the mountains, and let the hills hear thy voice." ____________
20. Ba'-laam is the son of "WHO?"____________
21. Where can I find this verse? "Notwithstanding the land shall be desolate because of them that dwell therein, for the fruit of their doings."
22. Complete this verse: "__________ __________ ____________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________, and darkness shall pursue his enemies."
23. What will rage in the streets, and justle one against another, and seem like torches, and run like lightnings?__________
24. Unscramble this verse: "And gazingstock I a will as cast thee abominable set filth will upon and thee, vile, and thee make. ________________________________________________________________________
25. True or False: "They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand." __________
26. What is yet for an appointed time, but in the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it may tarry, wait for it, because it will surely come, it will not tarry. ____________
27. God came from "WHERE"__________ and the Holy One from "WHERE"__________. What covered the heavens?__________ and the earth was full of what?________________
28. What day is this verse speaking about? "That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,"______________________
29. Moab shall be as "WHAT"__________. And the children of Ammon as "WHAT"____________
30. Who are light and treacherous persons?__________. Who has polluted the sanctuary and done violence to the law?__________
31. Where can I find this verse? "Is it time for you, O ye, to dwell in your cieled houses, and this house lie waste?__________:___
32. Fill in the Blanks: "And I will shake all __________, and the desire of all __________ shall come: and I will fill this __________ with __________, saith the Lord of hosts."
33. What kind of trees that were in the bottom did the man riding the red horse stand among? ____________
34. Who said this? "For I will be unto her a wall of fire round about." ____________
35. Joshua the high priest was standing before the angel of the Lord, where was Satan standing?____________________
36. Complete this Verse. "Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________.
37. Who said this? "Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth."__________________________
38. What was the angel speaking about in this scripture? "These are the four spiritsof the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth." __________________________
39. True or False: "And when ye did eat, and when ye did drink, did not ye eat for God, and drink for God?"__________
40. Who said this? "I was jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I was jealous for her with great fury." __________
41. Who heaped up silver as the dust, and fine gold as the mire of the streets? ____________
42. Fill in the Blanks. "I will __________ for them, and __________ them; for I have __________ them: and they shall __________ as they have increased.
43. Unscramble this Verse. "slaughter the of flock the Feed ;God my Lord the saith Thus" ____________________
44. Ans it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against "WHO"____________
45. In what Verse can I find this statement? "that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land,"__________:___
46. True or false. "Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle."__________
47. In what Verse does the Lord say: "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" ____________:___.
48. What should the priest's lips keep, and what should they seek, and why?_________________________________
49. True or False? "For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed."__________
50. What's going to happen to all the proud, and all that do wickedly?_______________________________
Give yourself 10 points __________ if you read all the books for this month.
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
E-mail: E-mail Tim
Website Link: Click Here For Bible Study Info.
August Bible Study 2003 #2 Questions
The Books For This Months Study Are: Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi
Micah 7:7 Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.
1. What will happen to the inhabitant from Ash'-dod?___________________________________________
2. What were the Nazarites gave to drink?__________. And commanded to what?___________________
3. What is going to happen to the horns of the altars in Beth'-el? __________________________________
4. In the Book of Amos, What did the palmerworm devour? ______________________
5. Let what run down as waters, and what as a mighty stream? __________________________________
6. Where can I find these four words in the same verse? Horses, oxen, gall, hemlock.____________:____
7. Who said this, and to who? O thou seer, go, flee thee away into the land of Judah, and there eat bread, and prophesy there; ________________________________
8. Where is this Verse? "And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it._______________:____
9. True or False: "And I will plant them upon my land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of my land which I have given them, saith the Lord thy God." _____________
10. Who will come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau?____________________
11. What did the Lord prepare for Jonah? ________________________
12. Fill in the Blanks: "________ I will __________ unto thee with the voice of ____________; I will pay that I have vowed, ____________ is of the Lord.
13. In what verse can I find where it says, "and God repented of the evil,"______________:___
14. Unscramble this verse. "angry Then be said to the well Lord, thou Doest."
15. What shall be a lie to the kings of Israel?___________________________________
16. Who was cast out from their pleasant houses, and from who have ye taken away my glory for ever?_____________________
17. What shall they beat their swords into?____________, and their spears_______________.
18. Who's horn will be made iron, and hoofs brass?__________________________________
19. Where is this Verse? "O my people, what have I done unto thee? and wherein have I wearied thee? testify against me. _____________:___
20. Fill in the missing words: "________ ________ ________, but thou shalt not reap; ________ ________ ________ ________ ________, but thou shalt not anoint thee with oil; ________ ________ ________, but shalt not drink wine.
21. True or False: "Thou wilt perform the truth to Jacob, and the mercy to Abraham, which thou hast sworn unto our fathers from the days of old." ____________
22. Who said this, and where can I find it? "For now I will break his yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder. ___________ ___________:___
23. In what Verse does it talk about silver, gold, and pleasant furniture?____________:___
24. referring to the king of Assyria, what do the shepherds do? Where do the nobles dwell? What happens to the people upon the mountain? _________________________________________
25. Where Can I find this statement? "And makest men as the fishes of the sea,"__________:___
26. Fill in the Blank: "__________ unto him that giveth his ____________ drink, that puttest thy ____________ to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their ____________.
27. Read Habakkuk 3:18 and do it!
28. Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them "WHEN?" ________ ________ __________ _________ __________ __________ __________;
29. True or False: "Woe to her that is filthy and polluted, to the oppressing city!" __________
30. In What Verse does the bible speak about the "daughter of Zion, O Israel, and the daughter of Jerusalem?" ____________:____
31. Who said this? "Go up to the mountain, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will take pleasure in it, and I will be glorified," ____________. And where can I find it in the bible?____________:____
32. Who said this? "If one that is unclean by a dead body touch any of these, shall it be unclean?" ________________
33. How many carpenters did the Lord show Zechariah? ____________
34. What 2 Verses in the book of Zechariah does it talk about Zion being the apple of the Lord's eye? ___________:___, ____________:___.
35. True or False: "Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by." __________
36. What was the length, and breadth of the flying roll that Zechariah saw? __________ __________ by __________ __________. (Optional, you do not have to answer this if you do not want to. What do you think the flying roll represented? Put answer on back of paper.)
37. What did the two women lift up between the earth and the heaven? ____________
38. Who was Hen's father? _____________
39. What kind of stone did the people make their hearts as? _____________
40. Who said this? "And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate," _____________
41. What shall make the young men cheerful, _____________, and what the maids?___________
42. Complete this verse: "__________ __________ _________ ___________ _________ __________ __________ __________; and they shall walk up and down in his name, ___________ ___________ ___________.
43. And the Lord took unto him two staves; what did he call them? 1.____________2.____________
44. Unscramble this verse: "the that every apart, their apart. All families remain, family and wives _________________________________________________________________
45. Who shall say this? "I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth." _____________
46. What shall the pots in the Lord's house be like when the day of the Lord cometh? ____________ ___________ _________ ___________.
47. Who is the Lord's name dreadful among? __________ __________.
48. Where does the bible talk about wearing the Lord with our words, when we say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the Lord. ___________:___
49. True or False: "Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not." __________
50. And he shall turn the heart of the father's to "WHO?"________ _____________.
Give yourself 10 Points__________ if you read all of the books in this months study.
P.O. Box 428
Richlands, Va. 24641
Website URL: Click Here For Bible Study Website.