April Bible Study 2003 Questions
This Months Books To Read:
1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah
1. What was the name of the young virgin that was brought to king David in his old age? ____________________________________.
2. What Book, Chapter, and Verse is this?:"And King Solomon sent by the hand of Be-na'-iah the son of Je-hoi'-a-da; and he fell upon him that he died."___________________________.
3. What did king Solomon command Hiram to do, and to bring him out of Leb'-a-non? ______________________________________________________.
4. What is the Hebrew word for July?______________________________________.
5. What did king Solomon give to the queen of She'-ba?______________________.
6. True or False:"Moreover the Lord shall raise him up a king over Israel, who shall cut off the house of Jer-o-bo'-am that day: but what? even now."_____________________________.
7. What was the name of Je'-hu's father?___________________________________.
8. Who did the Lord tell E-li'-jah to shew himself to before he would send rain upon the earth? ________________________________.
9. Who was Jer-o-bo'-am's father?________________________________________.
10. When did Moab rebel against Israel?____________________________________.
11. Who was the god of Ek'-ron?__________________________________________.
12. How many times did the dead child sneeze before he opened his eyes?____________.
13. In what Book, Chapter, and Verse did the iron swim?___________________________.
14. E-li'-sha said that the Lord had called for a famine: How long was the famine to last? _________________________________.
15. In the Book of 2 Kings, who was the king of Syria?_____________________________.
16. How old was Je-ho'-ram when he began to reign?_________________________. And how long did he reign in Jerusalem?__________________________________.
17. What was the name of Jo'-ash's son that was the king of Judah?____________________, and how old was he when he began to reign?_______________________, and how long did he reign in Jerusalem?_________________________________.
18. True or False:"Sixteen years old was Ahaz when he began to reign, and reigned twenty years in Jerusalem, and did not that which was right in the sight of the Lord his God, like David his father." _________________________________.
19. Zach-a-ri'-ah's grandson born to his daughter A'-bi was how old when he began to reign? _______________________, what was his name?___________________________.
20. Fill in the Blank:"Now it came to pass in the ____________________ year of ____________________ son of ____________________ king of Israel, that __________________ the son of Ahaz king of Judah began to reign.
21. Who reigned when Sam'-lah was dead?________________________________.
22. True or False:"And they transgressed against the God of their fathers, and went a whoring after the gods of the people of the land, whom God destroyed before them."__________________.
23. What Book, Chapter, and Verse is this?"For these Levites, the four chief porters, were in their set office, and were over the chambers and treasuries of the house of God."______________.
24. How long did the ark of God remain with the family of O'-bed-e'-dom?_________________.
25. What was Tib'-hath?___________________________.
26. Who said this?"This is the house of the Lord God, and this is the altar of the burnt offering for Israel.__________________________________________.
27. True or False:"And his brethren, men of valour, were two thousand and seven hundred chief fathers, whom king David made rulers over the Reu'-ben-ites, the Gad'-ites, and the half tribe of Ma-nas'-seh, for every matter pertaining to God, and affairs of the King."_____________.
28. God chose who to build his palace?_____________________.
29. What is written in these books? The book of Samuel the seer, the book of Nathan the Prophet, and the book of Gad the seer.__________________________________________.
30. When did Solomon begin to build the house of the Lord at Jerusalem in mount Mo-ri'-ah? _________________________________________________________.
31. What was the measurements of the brasen scaffold that Solomon made and set in the midst of the court?_________________________________________________.
32. What Book, Chapter, and Verse is this? "Happy are thy men, and happy are these thy servants, which stand continually before thee, and hear thy wisdom."_________________.
33. Now when Re-ho-bo'-am had established the kingdom, and became king. He lost the land of Israel to Shi'-shak the king of Egypt, the children of Israel were not destroyed, but they were made to become the servants of Shi'-shak. What did Re-ho-bo'-am do to cause this?__________________________________________________________.
34. Whose heart was perfect all his days?________________________________.
35. Who set judges in the land throughout all the fenced cities of Judah, city by city? ________________________________________.
36. Where did Je-hosh'-a-phat sleep?____________________________________. Where was he buried?________________________________________________. And who reigned in his stead? _________________________________________.
37. And after all this the Lord smote him in his bowels with an incurable disease. Who is this verse talking about?______________________________________________________.
38. Shesh-baz'-zar was the prince of WHERE?___________________________.
39. How long did the work of the house of God which is in Jerusalem cease, when the copy of king Ar-tax-erx'-es letter was read before Re'-hum, and Shim'-shai the scribe.________________________________________________________________.
40. Who is these two scriptures speaking about? (1) And he came to Jerusalem in the fifth month, which was in the seventh year of the king. (2) For upon the first day of the first month began he to go up from Babylon, and on the first day of the fifth month came he to Jerusalem, according to the good hand of his God upon him.____________________________________________. What Book, Chapter, and Verse are the two scriptures above from?_________________________-.
41. What Book, Chapter, and Verse is this?"That Ha-na'-ni, one of my brethren, came, he and certain men of Judah; and I asked them concerning the jews that had escaped, which were left of the captivity, and concerning Jerusalem.______________________.
42. True Or False:"Then the king said unto me, For what dost thou make request? So I prayed to the God of heaven."________________________________________.
43. What was E-li'-a-shib's title?___________________________.
44. Name the two people, and the three peoples that conspired together to come and to fight against Jerusalem, and to hinder it?_______________________.
45. What Book, Chapter, and Verse is this?"So the wall was finished in the twenty and fifth day of the month E'-lul, in fifty and two days."_____________________.
46. When did Ezra bring the book of the law of Moses before the congregation? ______________________________________________________.
47. What did the children of Israel do on the twenty and fourth day of the seventh month? ______________________________________________________.
48. What were the children of Israel to do with the firstfruits of the ground, and the firstfruits of all fruit of all trees, year by year?_____________________________.
49. What happened to all the men that willingly offered themselves to dwell at Jerusalem? _____________________________________________________.
50. What Book, Chapter, and Verse is this?"Thus cleansed I them from all strangers, and appointed the wards of the priests, and the Levites, every one in his business:______________________.
Give yourself 10 Points if your read all the Books for this month._____________________.
Web Address For The Bible Study On The Internet:
My Internet Address For More Information About The Bible Study On The Internet: